Western Knife/blade training...

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi all. I am compiling together a list of places to get knife/blade training. I am looking for website links.

So post what you got that work specifically with the knife, or that dedicate a significant portion to the knife?

I have some Western Martial Arts links already, but post what you have anyways to ensure I don't miss anything.

Help is appreciated...

Paul Janulis

G

getgoin

Sorry, my knife training is Filipino. It comes from the Moro style of escrima. I train under Prof. Callejo, he trained under Subing Subing. If you want to info shoot me a pm and I will gladly give it up, I just don't want to post his ph# on the forum.

D

dohap

there are schools in Italy and Spain teaching native arts. Also a lot of training based on fencing principles could be found in Europe.

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
Hi all. I am compiling together a list of places to get knife/blade training. I am looking for website links.

So post what you got that work specifically with the knife, or that dedicate a significant portion to the knife?

I have some Western Martial Arts links already, but post what you have anyways to ensure I don't miss anything.

Help is appreciated...

Paul Janulis

Kina a leader in Bowie.

Then there's Pete Kautz over at Alliance Martial arts (alliancemartialarts.com).

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk Lawson

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Learning is never ending! Each training class if one can learn a new thing? ..this is good. .......Aloha

Latest Discussions