Weird pop up

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Whenever I open the Personal Pics thread in the Locker Room, a login box for www.torringtonfamilykenpo opens up....is this happenning to anyone else? Why is this happenning? What is torrington family kenpo, and why do they want me to log in to their website so bad?

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am getting the same mesage. And after the first tiem it came up my system crashed, I hope the 2 things are not related. It is really starting to tweak my nuggets. Any of the staff know why this happening?

OP
Flatlander

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, "tweak my nuggets" is not specifically a "Canadian" expression. Those Ontarians are lexiconically peculiar.
icon10.gif

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
flatlander said:
Just so everyone knows, "tweak my nuggets" is not specifically a "Canadian" expression. Those Ontarians are lexiconically peculiar.
icon10.gif

This from someone who thinks Buffalo Chips are edible. :ultracool

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am getting the same pop up request from that thread. Simply put, I do not welcome it because I didn't ask for it, even if it appears to be from a martial arts site. I do not intend to return to that thread again for a while.

- Ceicei

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I got the same irritating thing happening................damn nugget tweekers.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm investigating....

There shouldn't be any such things here....

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok. Someone linked to an image thats probably in a members-only section of another site. I've removed that image and the problem should be solved.

E

Elizium

flatlander said:
Whenever I open the Personal Pics thread in the Locker Room, a login box for www.torringtonfamilykenpo opens up....is this happenning to anyone else? Why is this happenning? What is torrington family kenpo, and why do they want me to log in to their website so bad?
Try installing a pop up blocker like Google or yahoo. These will stop most pop ups if it happens again.

Latest Discussions