We have some New Mods!!!

Jonathan Randall said:
I'll get him for you.

And you did too. Guess Lisa owes you one. (oh, the possibilities.)

I had checked my control panel before I came back to this thread. I saw your rep points for my muse comment. I thought, "Jonathan wants to be my muse?? That's just wrong in so many ways!"

shesulsa said:
:eek: Nick ... I can't post my thoughts on this here.

But isn't it just nice to know Shesulsa has those kinda thoughts lurking around inside? :fanboy:

Navarre said:
And you did too. Guess Lisa owes you one. (oh, the possibilities.)

I had checked my control panel before I came back to this thread. I saw your rep points for my muse comment. I thought, "Jonathan wants to be my muse?? That's just wrong in so many ways!"

Dude!

I thought he meant his Avatar would be your Muse ;) :D :lol:

Navarre said:
I think Mod positions should come with a retirement plan and a three week paid vacation package.

Any thoughts on benefits for ex-admins? All I've gotten so far from Kaith is...well, the less said about that the better.

arnisador said:
Any thoughts on benefits for ex-admins? All I've gotten so far from Kaith is...well, the less said about that the better.

A slightly used harem outfit?

arnisador said:
I'm drinking (cheap) port right now, as I post...

:cheers:
Yeah? what brand?? LOL - Try the Noval yet?

I'm drinking the cheapest pink champaign I have - the stuff we made.

shesulsa said:
Yeah? what brand?? LOL - Try the Noval yet?

No, I haven't been back to the liquor store yet--this is grocery store stuff.

I'm drinking the cheapest pink champaign I have

Eh? This is worth celebrating? I'd think you'd be drinking arsenic!

shesulsa said:
I'm drinking the cheapest pink champaign I have - the stuff we made.

Ah, the preferred drink at our high school dances. I hope you make it better than Andre did. 'Course now that I think about it, it did do what it was supposed to do. hehehe.

arnisador said:
Any thoughts on benefits for ex-admins?
I've never been admin here, but based on observation alone ... I'd say being an ex-admin is a benefit in itself. :lol2:

I've heard the hate mail slows down a bit once you take off the big pointy hat with the red bullseye on it.

Latest Discussions

Back