Walkout songs.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I only ever needed to choose one for a MMA fight where I got punched airborne by a guy in about the 2nd minute.

Anyway I chose Paul Kelly dumb things.
But as the D.J. had never heard of Paul kelly. I was forced to go with bust a move.

Anyway. What would be your walkout song or what is an epic walkout you have heard?

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Along Came Jones

Drive up music when I'm working UC = Go To Church (Explicit)

Last edited:

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The most badass song of all time... Angel of Death by Slayer

The lyrics are a bit... uh... controversial, so they probably wouldn’t play it. If that’s the case, I’d go with the 2nd most badass song ever... Raining Blood

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
Whatever the DJ or the production company wants to play.
Ones taste in music isn’t reflective of ones fighting ability.
It does help create a heightened sense of entertainment though.

Yokozuna514

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Come on you guys, you know the only walk out song is:

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I only ever needed to choose one for a MMA fight where I got punched airborne by a guy in about the 2nd minute.

But as the D.J. had never heard of Paul kelly. I was forced to go with bust a move.

Anyway. What would be your walkout song or what is an epic walkout you have heard?

I am old enough that I would say any of the soundtrack from the original Rocky movie. I play it working out a lot.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Me, I’d probably choose Barry Manilow’s “Mandy”, just to confuse everyone. Not epic, but it would entertain me, and who else really matters? :cool:

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Me, I’d probably choose Barry Manilow’s “Mandy”, just to confuse everyone. Not epic, but it would entertain me, and who else really matters? :cool:
When I was working men’s soccer at 2 schools, one of our conference opponents was Iona College. Iona would warm up on a different field. On the game field when the visitors were the only ones out there, they’d play the Titanic soundtrack. It put everyone to sleep. Absolutely brilliant on their part. I remember sitting on the bench the first time I was there and wondering why I was so tired. The guys on my team laughed and told me what was going on.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I was working men’s soccer at 2 schools, one of our conference opponents was Iona College. Iona would warm up on a different field. On the game field when the visitors were the only ones out there, they’d play the Titanic soundtrack. It put everyone to sleep. Absolutely brilliant on their part. I remember sitting on the bench the first time I was there and wondering why I was so tired. The guys on my team laughed and told me what was going on.
That's genius. I can remember a ton of ways schools would try to throw us off our game back when I was fencing, but that might be the best, and most sportsmanly, one I've heard of.

Latest Discussions