W.Virginia IKKO Seminar.............

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Good idea Jason.. and no wassabi or other such unpronounceable asian nonsense at our side of the table~!

Last dinner I was surrounded.. Stickdummy chowing down on something unidentifable.. Mr. C dipping a tentacled looking creature from the black lagoon into that really nasty looking and smelling sauce.. *cringes* And you sitting there being force fed it..
we will mark our table .. No weirdness allowed.. other than the occupants :)

Mr. C is still over there. Is he making W.Virginia the new IKKO capital?:confused:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Mr. C is still over there. Is he making W.Virginia the new IKKO capital?:confused:

Noooo.. Mr. C and his boys went back to Arizona on the 5th of August.. due back next month.. I was reminiscing bout the seminar last March dinner time escapades :D But now that you mention it.. the IKKO East Coast division is where it's at :)

OP
R

RCastillo

Noooo.. Mr. C and his boys went back to Arizona on the 5th of August.. due back next month.. I was reminiscing bout the seminar last March dinner time escapades :D But now that you mention it.. the IKKO East Coast division is where it's at :)

With you, and the Hitman in charge, all is believeable!:)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
With you, and the Hitman in charge, all is believeable!:)

yeah you got that right :)

with Mr. C picking up an Australian school in the IKKO .. we're in for some interesting times.. ~!! Talking about an exchange system through the schools, That and a trip over or under *G*

*nudges Ricky*

OP
R

RCastillo

yeah you got that right :)

with Mr. C picking up an Australian school in the IKKO .. we're in for some interesting times.. ~!! Talking about an exchange system through the schools, That and a trip over or under *G*

*nudges Ricky*

Wait, whose gonna watch the doggie?:confused:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good idea Jason.. and no wassabi or other such unpronounceable asian nonsense at our side of the table~!

Last dinner I was surrounded.. Stickdummy chowing down on something unidentifable.. Mr. C dipping a tentacled looking creature from the black lagoon into that really nasty looking and smelling sauce.. *cringes* And you sitting there being force fed it..
we will mark our table .. No weirdness allowed.. other than the occupants :)

I'm cool with that.:kiss:

OP
T

TheRustyOne

:( Damn class trips! I'm sorry everyone will miss the infamous "Rusty," but I'm gonna be in southern WV Friday and Saturday. Won't be back till 7 or 8 pm, and I'll be TIRED! Maybe another time...

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Methinks Rusty that your Prof. is conspiring~! That and your band thingy from last fall.. You just miss out on all the fun schtuffs~!! I'm sorry but I shan't be saving a doggy bag from the Chinese buffet..cuz I highly doubt there'll be much left *snorts*

:D

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
From the Board we have joining us -
Rich Parsons
KenpoGirl
Blindside

Mr. Conatser of course and he maybe bringing a couple of his guys with him.

Let me know when you're coming in and what time so I can get things figured out on this end ~!

Thanks
Tess

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Looking forward to the trip, though I'm not looking forward to the 9 hrs plus car ride. Well except for the fact that I will be in the company of Rich, that's the only saving grace. ;)

Dot

OP
T

TheRustyOne

KenpoTess said:
Methinks Rusty that your Prof. is conspiring~! That and your band thingy from last fall.. You just miss out on all the fun schtuffs~!! I'm sorry but I shan't be saving a doggy bag from the Chinese buffet..cuz I highly doubt there'll be much left *snorts*

:D

They is!! An' Cowboy last sping! *twitch* nassty trickssy professoressess

OP
T

TheRustyOne

KenpoTess said:
I'm sure it will be a memorable trip Dot *wg*
Hey.. You guys might want to bring pillows ~!! Unless ya want to use Sadie ;)

Yeah. Sadie'll LOVE that! :p

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
From the Board we have joining us -
Rich Parsons
KenpoGirl
Blindside

Mr. Conatser of course and he maybe bringing a couple of his guys with him.

Let me know when you're coming in and what time so I can get things figured out on this end ~!

Thanks
Tess

I also think JF will be coming along as well. ;)

I have pillows, so Dot does not have to bring one wiht ehr on the train or bus ride back, if she does not want too. :)

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Rich Parsons said:
I also think JF will be coming along as well. ;)

I have pillows, so Dot does not have to bring one wiht ehr on the train or bus ride back, if she does not want too. :)
Whoo Hooo!!! Rich AND Jason, this is just getting better and better. :lol:
Thanks for the offer for a pillow Rich, would be interesting travelling with one. :)

Dot

Latest Discussions