Vistaprint is running sale on business cards

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/default.aspx?xnav=welcomeback

Right now, they are running a special on their premium business cards at $3.99 for 250 cards. They also have the "free" cards, but the premium ones don't have the "Free Cards" logo on the back and with these, you can upload your own logo or pick from hundreds of designs (as opposed to about a dozen).

Also, my wife has used www.raisedlettercards.com
They sell business cards at $16.99 for 1,000 and they look very good. They don't have a lot of clipart choices, but I emailed them and they said they would add a piece of clipart for free if you email it to them when you order.

AoG

OP
ArmorOfGod

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just made an order from VistaPrint and the deal is a little better than I thought.

It is $3.99 for 250 cards
$5.99 for 500
$7.99 for 1,000

and they had deals on numbers higher than that. They will let you upload your logo and place it on the card for another $3.75
If I would have used their stock logos, that charge would have been cut out.

Also, they now take checks, which cuts out online fraud problems.

I ordered 250 and after shipping, my total was $12.98
That was for a multi-color card with my logo uploaded onto it.

AoG

OP
ArmorOfGod

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Here is a follow up.
I got my cards 12 days after I mailed the check to Vistaprint. That means that they sent them about 8 or 9 days after they recieved my check.

I paid for the cheapest shipping, which they claimed would take 25 days. I knew that wasn't true. The place I order my checks from claim that if you pay more, they ship faster, but the cheap shipping from them takes 4 days to recieve.

The cards look great and if you order, pick the cheapest shipping method.

AoG

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Here is a follow up.
I got my cards 12 days after I mailed the check to Vistaprint. That means that they sent them about 8 or 9 days after they recieved my check.

I paid for the cheapest shipping, which they claimed would take 25 days. I knew that wasn't true. The place I order my checks from claim that if you pay more, they ship faster, but the cheap shipping from them takes 4 days to recieve.

The cards look great and if you order, pick the cheapest shipping method.

AoG

Could you post a pic of your business card here if you are willing to share how it looks? It's ok if you would rather not do that.

- Ceicei

OP
ArmorOfGod

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Could you post a pic of your business card here if you are willing to share how it looks? It's ok if you would rather not do that.

- Ceicei

Ceicei,
PM me your address and I will mail you one. Also, I have a 2 hour disc of over 60 martial arts clips I will throw in the envelope as well. They are all clips that I have collected randomly over the web over the past few years.

AoG