Viking Fighting arts

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to admit I watched that all the way through, Angel ... but only because I love "the Immigrant Song" :D.

Oh, and from Girlbug's quote, it's a good job these chaps are fighters because they'd never make economists with maths like that - bankers maybe?

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I have to admit I watched that all the way through, Angel ... but only because I love "the Immigrant Song" :D.

Oh, and from Girlbug's quote, it's a good job these chaps are fighters because they'd never make economists with maths like that - bankers maybe?

American Corporate Bankers to be exact,:uhyeah:.
lori

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh my God, I have to meet that guy! :bangahead::confused::lol:

"Odin be praised!"

*gets attacked by Vikings with warhamers.*:jaw-dropping:

"I meant Thor be praised!" :viking2::viking1::viking3:

hahahaha!

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hail Tor!
smiley_viking.gif

Listen to the words of the kittens, weakling men!

Now you`d better stop
And rebuild all your ruins
For peace and trust can win the day
Despite of all your loosing

vikingSmiley.gif
vikingSmiley.gif
vikingSmiley.gif
vikingSmiley.gif

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
smiley_viking.gif

The hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying:
Valhalla, I am coming!

vikingSmiley.gif
vikingSmiley.gif
vikingSmiley.gif
vikingSmiley.gif

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
"This is very true! The BERZERKER™ mentality is to attack the attacker, kill the killer, mug the mugger, and rape the rapist – so to speak"

please tell me they didn't trademark the word berserker.

jf

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
On your homepage you say: "The brutal fighting arts employed by the berzerkers were handed down from father to son through the generations. [...] Elements of the old faith and the secret fighting arts remained - and have been kept alive until this very day by a small but dedicated group of extraordinary men."

Do you have any proof of this - like a family tree? How far back in time can you actually trace the berzerker lineage? All the way to the Viking Age?

Also, why is Sven, and not his father Thor Svensson, Grandmaster of the berzerker system today? From your posts here on the forum I assume that Thor is still alive and kicking...?

-----------
FLETCHER
12/15/2006 8:37 AM
by SVEN [/COLOR]LINEAGE!!! goto top
flag1.gif
Do you have any proof of this - like a family tree?

MR FELTCHER!!!

BY THOR!! PROOF?!!! PROOF OF WHAT?!!! THAT I EXISTS?!!! THAT I HAVE A FATHER?!!!

ARE YOU COMPLETE TOTAL RETARD MR FELTCHER?!!! OF COURSE I HAVE FATHER AND FAMILY!!!! OR YOU PERHAPS THINK I WAS BORN WITHOUT MOTHER AND FATHER?!! LIKE PERHAPS LIKE A CLONE IN A LOBAROTORY?!!!

BY THOR!! RIDICULOUS CLOWN LIKE YOU MAKE ME PISSED OFF AND MONKEYTURD MAD BEYOND NO END!!!!!!!

> How far back in time can you actually trace the berzerker lineage?
> All the way to the Viking Age?

YES!!! OF COURSE!!!!! WE TRACE FAMILY TREE BACK TO VIKING AGE!!!! OR PERHAPS YOU THINK I HAVE NO ANCESTOR?!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!

> Also, why is Sven, and not his father Thor Svensson, Grandmaster
> of the berzerker system today? From your posts here on the forum
> I assume that Thor is still alive and kicking...?

MASTER THOR IS NOW VERY VERY OLD AND ALSO A LITTLE WEAK AND PUNY!!! HE STILL TRAIN AND FIGHT LIKE YOUNG CRAZY BERZERKER BUT IS TOO OLD AND MUCH SENILE TO TEACH AT BERZERKER SCHOOL!!! BUT HE WILL BE PRESENT FOR SURE AT VIKING FIGHTING ARTS WINTER GATHER AND THORS BLOT ON SATURDAY!!!! HE CAN STILL KICK *** AND MAIM AND MUTILATE MOST PEOPLE!!!! AND HUMILIATE TOO!! EXPECIALLY WEAK AND PUNY AND WORTHLESS KARATE PYJAMAS CLOWNS WITH GREEN BELT!!!!!

NOW GO HOME AND KILL YOURSELF!!! AND STOP WASTE MY TIME!!!!!!

HAIL THOR!!!

GRANDMASTER SVEN S. SVENSSON

This made my day. I think the best part about all of this is that he's serious!

Last edited:

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
This made my day. I think the best part about all of this is that he's serious!

Of course he is serious! Now come join our Blot. We well eat raw horse meat, throw warm blood on the walls and sacrifice a thrall or two. Hail Odin, Frøy and Tor!
Vikingclub-spinSmiley.gif

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
guys, i really think this site is a joke. has anyone tried to find where to order the dvds? awesome joke.

jf

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
guys, i really think this site is a joke. has anyone tried to find where to order the dvds? awesome joke.

The "DVDs" (Distilled Viking Destructionmanuals) are of course rune sticks to read and some doses of poisonous "read flea" mushroom you eat to bring you visions from Odin. Also helps you getting your berzerk(tm) on the first few times.
smiley_troll.gif
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/mcgowdog/smiley_troll.gif

(edit) More potent "Green Flea" can be ordered but is recomended only for advanced `zerkers with a strong belly. Only try White Flea if you are in a hurry to get to ValHall!

Shuto

Purple Belt
Reaction score
This stuff is actually really really funny. Go into the forum section and read thru some of the threads. The responses by Grand Master Sven are just over the top. I'm laughing all over the place. It's hilarious!

Yep. I found that site years ago and considered it a joke. I thought it was funny too. Maybe I should seek professional help.

Latest Discussions