USAT!!! What now?

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
After this current group is gone which should soon!!! Who is going to run the NGB now? Do we have anyone capable? I will be in Colorado this weekend should be very interesting.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
good question.

the problem i see is no matter who runs it, there will always be people complaining about the way its run. Sure, USAT is jacked, USTU had its issues, whomever comes in next will more than likely have thier issues too. The problem is people will never agree. If you put 10 people in a room and give them a question with a clear cut answer such as a mathmatical question, you will get an agreement, but when you place those same 10 people in a room and give them a preference or idea type question, everyone will think they have the right answer and thier answer is better than everyone else and a few will not be swayed otherwise. Some will cave and go-along with others ideas. Some wont.

now multiply that times 10,000 people and you will see the chaos of trying to run an org based off of Ideas and group concensus. People will always dissagree, feelings will be hurt, and spiteful people will set out to ruin it because they feel undervalued. Certain people will still have hidden agendas that will steer it back into the same path it is currently on.

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Should the NGB be a limited role volunteer organization? They could only handle the big events such as worlds and olympics funneling all the money to the athletes and coaches.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I think revert back to a USTU style run org ( pres-states-reps-elections) and CORRECT and prevent the issues that they had. It seemed to be more successful than the failure we have now.

Latest Discussions