London, Ont, Canada.

Subject: The WMAA belt curriculum.

Date: Saturday Oct 16 & Sunday Oct 17.

Time: 10 AM - 5 PM, Saturday
10 AM - 1 PM, Sunday
(Regular breaks will be scheduled)

Fee: $99.

PRE - REGISTER NOW! Space is Limited.

We suggest that you bring sticks & training knifes.
We will have more information about this event available in a day or two.
Looking forward to seeing you.

For more details about this event.
Contact Name: Bryson Ingram.
Phone #: 519.474.7161
E-Mail: [email protected]
School Web Site: http://www.LMAschool.com

For Information about the WMAA (World Modern Arnis Alliance) or Datu Tim Hartman please visit this web site @.
http://wmarnis.com/mission.html

OP
B

Bryson Ingram

Fellow Martial Artist

I wanted to make a final note about the WMAA camp in London. If you have any interest in attending this event please notify me so that we can make the necessary arrangements. My business # is 519 474 7161.

There will be a cooler full of soda, water & other drinks for those who attend this event. For those who don’t know me, I will also have a fresh pot of coffee available at all times.

If you have any question or concerns about this event please e-mail me at
[email protected] or visit my web site at www.lmaschool.com. The flyer for this event & directions to my school are available on my web site.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone & enjoying a great camp. Thank you for your time & have a great day.

Bryson Ingram

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just got back from the camp and had a great time. Will post later in the week.

OP
B

Bryson Ingram

Hello

Thank you to everyone who attended this last weekend & especially to Mr. Hartman for teaching such a great camp. All the participants said that they had a good time & picked up some great material.

I wanted to say a special thank you to those people who visited from other schools. Thank you to Joe & Manny for coming out & training with us, they drove all the way from Toronto on both Saturday & Sunday to participate in this event. Mr. Paul Dawdy was another quest that we had throughout the weekend. Mr. Dawdy is one of London’s top Modern Arnis practitioners & has done extensive training in Arnis with Datu Tim Hartman.

For anyone who is curious about this last WMAA event, I’ll give you a brief description of what we did over the weekend. The camp covered several different topics; one topic we spent a lot of time on was the solo baston stick fighting drill. We covered some of the Solo Baston entries, traps, cross hand inserts, finishes, concepts & theories. We also spent some time throughout the weekend working Balitawak material.

For lunch on Saturday we went to the Mandarin, a local all-you-can-eat buffet, that blends Chinese and Canadian food. This restaurant has a large selection of food that is delicious & prepared very well. For supper on Saturday night we went to Boston Pizza, which has just recently opened a new location in London,. The restaurant has only been open for a month & it is already packed on Saturday nights.

Everyone seemed to have a great deal of fun during the training & afterwards while hanging out. Thank you to those people who participated or helped out with this event.

Chow

Latest Discussions