Underwear knife...

G

GouRonin

Alrighty. It has come to my attention that not everyone wears an underwear knife or a jammies knife when they go to bed.

Am I correct?

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Uh... you are indeed correct. Though I certainly have read many accounts of people who clip tactical folders to their shorts when they sleep. Personally I can't imagine doing this; I roll over too much as I sleep, and sleeping on a knife like that would be very uncomfortable. Of course, I sleep too heavily for such a knife to do me much good anyway. I keep a bokken in a stand next to the bed; by the time I get to that I expect I'd be awake enough for it to matter.

OP
G

GouRonin

Well at least you sleep with one close to the bed.

These other people who don't sleep with anything...well...they're crazy!
:rolleyes:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

I have the Gil Hibben Kenpo 1 knife down between my bed and the nightstand. Does that count?

Not that I'm really trained in how to use it yet, but as least it will get the attention of ther person I'm pointing it at.

"You call that a knife?? That's not a knife ........ now THIS, THIS is a knife!!!"

:D

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's two bullwhips (Both are over seven feet and can't be used in the house, but the shot in their ends can leave a nasty bump) my bo, my chucks (Foam, not much use), two CO2 air guns, three bali's, a fillet knife, my escrima sticks, my machete, cane sword and my cowardly attack dog Darwin (I figure if worse comes to worse I'll throw him at them, it's worth a try. And urine will increase their cleaning bills). I guess in the end more options for them to kill me with. HEy, it's all about options. "Do I beat him to death with foam chucks, or run him through with a cane?"

OP
G

GouRonin

If it's beside the bed it's still not close enough for my liking.

OP
G

GouRonin

I don't know how you got him in there but you better let him out before he suffocates...
:shrug:

OP
P

Pakhet

Originally posted by nightingale8472

dunno if I'm missing something...

but gou...

that made no sense whatsoever.

yes it did :p

OP
K

KenpoGirl

but gou...

Ooooh Yah I agree it certainly did.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go back and ready your post, then read Gou's. See what you see. :D

OP
G

GouRonin

but gou...

Some of my stuff takes a few times before it sinks in.

I'm fun that way.

Baoquan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i sleep with a 12" electric chainsaw clutched tightly in my fist. i bought it at Kmart, and it wouldn't cut butter, but it does make a very annoying sound, which my girlfriend f@$king HATES....and when she wakes up angry, any potential threat deserves what it gets.

OP
G

GouRonin

Opting for the electric cutter rather than the gas powered. While the electric may have a limited range the chances of waking up with a bed full of gasoline has it's downside.
:rolleyes:

Baoquan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Not an issue really...my dog has dibs on the Stihl 12hp, 6-foot-blade saw....he won it off me in a game of 5 card draw. He has since given up gambling, so now my only option is the plug-in.:(

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Baoquan

i sleep with a 12" electric chainsaw clutched tightly in my fist. i bought it at Kmart, and it wouldn't cut butter, but it does make a very annoying sound, which my girlfriend f@$king HATES....and when she wakes up angry, any potential threat deserves what it gets.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seigi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I agree with "Sharp Phil" I roll around atleast 20 times a night & with my wife in the bed, i'd hate to try & explain that to the police or her parents. I do have a folder under the bed, right next to our tank.

Peace

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I do have a folder under the bed, right next to our tank.
Why do you have a folder next your bed if you've got a tank?
:tank:
Filling documents isn't gonna get you anywhere, but the tank will :)
Peace,

Latest Discussions