Umm you have to read this stuff for yourself

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but I sure could have used that "spider chi grip" when I was bouncer.:D

OP
T

tonbo

This is truly amazing.

Nice difficult to read font, and lousy spelling. Not only that, but half of what was said makes no sense. Sounds like someone got their undies in a bunch because people question their lineage. The "Namat Temple"'s response is to call people names in return, and not truly explain anything.

I have seen behavior like this before......in the schoolyard. C'mon, guys...if you *really* want to be taken seriously, try entering an open forum, instead of sitting on your website blubbering about how you don't get no respect.

PuhLEEEEZE. :rolleyes:

Hey, wait.....wasn't one of their head students/instructors actually Count Dante? :cool:

Peace--

OP
F

fist of fury

This is a proclaimed student defending his instructor and his website. All original poor grammer and spelling has been preserved. You'll notice that his spelling is similar to his instructor's.
ity Is not a Joke Namat Temple Boxing is a Legitieistyle

there is Already a Thread about This on the Other Related arts Forums to explain About the Background IT IS NOT HUMERUS IF YOU KNOW THE BACKGROUND!!!!!

SOME OTHER POINTS
(1) Sifu Thom Nelson was Not Responding to This thread it Was to other Threads WAKE UP ISIOT

(2) Sifu Thom Nelson WILL not Post here I am his Student I will Post here and Answer Questions Thom Nelson is Too Busy Training and Teaching (UnLIKE YOU OBVIOUSLY) too Spend time Discussing RETARD words on teh INTERRNET

(3) I AM SICK OF THE TROLLS ON THIS WEBSITE ATTACKING MTY SIFUS SCHOOL IF YOU ARE NOT HERE FOR PROPER SDICUSSION I QWILL LEAVE THE Forum FOREVER (EXCEPT CYBERTRAINING)!!! THERE SOMETIMES ARE ONLY TROLLS ON THIS FORUM AND NO LEFIGTTIMAT POSTERS!!! WTF?????

(4) Uo are COPYING bits From the website (Although Told NOT to!!!) but not Reading It??? Read The bit where it Says We are True. Pay Atention Losers

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
As funny as this is, it's sad that there are some real sick people out there that will fall for all the "Sifu Tom Nelsons," and Asada Kim's, and the Cho Moo Do's, and the other B.S.-ers that are out there. I have difficulty imagining these types having a student base; but unfortunatily I have directly seen fakers right in my own neighborhood mislead people.

It's too bad that there are enough people out there who want to escape reality rather then face it that will join up with these fools.:shrug:

Latest Discussions