Ugh!!!!

OP
Don Roley

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wade,
Are you having some fun with all of us here at Martialtalk?

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
Don, in a word, no. What I've told you about my playing (after reading what you and others have written here I won't call it training anymore) with the sword is the truth. I am having fun, but I don't think at any ones expense. My questions and responses were honest, I've never claimed to be something I'm not. The only claim I've made is in TKD. If you go to usa-taekwondo.us and go to the club section for Oregon you will find my school listed. I'm also not looking to make fun of nor piss people off. If you go to my introduction letter, it starts off "I Apologize", that wasn't a joke then and it's not now. I do ask questions because it is amazing how many legitimate masters of various styles I've met over the years (I started in 1968) who, for a better word, were fakes. Their MA were sometimes fantastic but they weren't legitimate, or their credentials were legitimate and they themselves were fake. I'm KKW so my being legal comes from the KKW in Korea. How many so called masters and instructors only claim to be legal comes from (1) single person. Does this make me anymore legal than them, no, it does not. Does it make them better than me, no, I don't think so. To me, to learn more, I ask questions and it is amazing how may can't give good answers for their own systems, styles, etc. So no Don, I'm not having fun at your expense, I'm just asking questions.

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Not to be nitpicky but it seems like if it was every one there would be a lot more cut people caught on video. Which I must say, would be sweet.

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
Don, since you don't want to receive e-mails I will do this in open forum. I would like to apologize to you if I have offended you. I didn't understand why you came at me the way you did but the more I read on this site about some of the things people do, say and claim I now am beginning to understand you, even if only a little bit. I have been cruising in "The Great Debate" area. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solidman, what in the world are you talking about?

Latest Discussions