Randy Couture vs Gabriel Gonzaga
[dmv]http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/1pyvxfosYGTIQk3vo[/dmv]

Renato Babalu Sobral vs David Heath
[dmv]http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/5ngtIk2btaos6k1tI[/dmv]

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
For some reason, the embedded videos aren't loading. I've got a fast connection and they just aren't coming through. Links?

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
my fault, watching and posting at the same time, not paying enough attention :)

All fixed now.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Andrew thanks a lot for posting these. I missed the live event because I was on vacation. I definately enjoyed the St. Pierre vs. Koschek fight.

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fixed again, and added the Heath vs Sobral fight... the source of the big blood stain :eek:

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Fixed again, and added the Heath vs Sobral fight... the source of the big blood stain :eek:

What does everyone think of the end of that fight? Was Babalu just trying to add insult to injury or was it an honest mistake?

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What does everyone think of the end of that fight? Was Babalu just trying to add insult to injury or was it an honest mistake?

Heath apparently showed up for the weigh-ins wearing a shirt with a picture of Babalu being arrested.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Heath apparently showed up for the weigh-ins wearing a shirt with a picture of Babalu being arrested.

I read in another thread that this fight was not televised? Could this nastiness be the reason?

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Apparently, the Nevada State Athletic Commission is withholding half of the purse from Sobral until they meet and discuss the fight. I wonder if he'll catch a fine and/or suspension.

Personally, I don't think that ref handled the fight well.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Apparently, the Nevada State Athletic Commission is withholding half of the purse from Sobral until they meet and discuss the fight. I wonder if he'll catch a fine and/or suspension.

Personally, I don't think that ref handled the fight well.

Yeah, its probably one of the uglier MMA fights that I've seen. Most of the time I feel that I'm watching a sport, but this felt more like an underground street fight.

Dave Leverich

Black Belt
Reaction score
It's a tough call whether or not the fight should have been stopped, that much blood and domination though, I'm thinking it should have been called long before.

Babalu deserves a fine and suspension for ignoring the ref on the tap. No question he knew what he was doing, he's just a punk.

Boomer

Blue Belt
Reaction score
That fight should've been stopped the moment Heath had to wipe blood out of his eyes.

I think Babalu was trying to make a point. What the point is, I'm unsure, but we'll be hearing about it for a looooooooooooooooooong time I bet.

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for this fight too! Any idea on timing for the GSP fight? What about past fights? I still can't seem to find the Kosh/Sanches fight online.

Got me, I don't upload them, just link to them :)

Was a good fight though :D