U.S. Navy releases Al Qaeda Terrorist

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
U.S. Navy releases Al Qaeda Terrorist - I can't believe it!!!
The US Navy today announced that it has released a senior Al Qaeda terrorist after questioning him extensively for 27 days while being held prisoner aboard a US aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea.

In a humanitarian gesture, the terrorist was given $50 in US currency and a white 1962 Ford Fairlane automobile upon being released from custody.

The attached photo shows the terrorist on his way home just after being released by the Navy.

Attachments

• $ACC.gif
    162.9 KB · Views: 141

StrongFighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
That picture is actually kinda sad because that is exactly what President Obama is doing with the closing of the Guantánamo Bay base and the 9/11 families are aghast with Obama's politically correct decision to release the terrorists. What if the terrorists somehow were able to hold the entire USA hostage then how can you trust Obama ?

I think Obama forgot this famous quote ...

"Appeasement, Chamberlin style never works."

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That picture is actually kinda sad because that is exactly what President Obama is doing with the closing of the Guantánamo Bay base and the 9/11 families are aghast with Obama's politically correct decision to release the terrorists. What if the terrorists somehow were able to hold the entire USA hostage then how can you trust Obama ?

I think Obama forgot this famous quote ...

"Appeasement, Chamberlin style never works."
This is the Comedy Cafe forum... anyone attempting to get serious in here will be lashed with a wet noodle! ;)

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Does anybody know the real story behind that photo? Could be a 'shop, but it looks like the kind of thing that servicemen would do if they happened to have an old car and an aircraft carrier. :rofl:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Getting the car on board in the first place past the "old man" aka Captain of the ship is going to be a tremendous feat in the first place... secondly to actually find a means to launch one using the catapult system which is designed for planes not cars and also ensuring that the car doesn't strike the hull of the ship as it begins to sink as those carriers DO have a considerable draft. Not to mention the photo caption reads 2003... it needs to be changed I think.

Still my first thought is... what a waste of fifty bucks and a good car.

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was sent to me and I got a laugh so I posted it in hopes of giving someone a laugh too...

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think that's photoshopped from a French car commercial back in the 80's, and it's a French carrier.

edit: Found it! Here

Thanks for sharing...The commerical is great...LOL..