Tuf

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Have you guys seen this vid? This may be a spoiler from an upcoming episode so if you care about it, don't watch it.

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2857552

Lots of good stuff on it, attempted sucker punch, slamming a guy on concrete, attempted head kick....

I wonder how long this vid will stay up.

Sounds like last night's episode. Three guys got booted out of the house. Two for fighting and the other for egging them on.

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
Interesting definition of "I'm the most mature" in the last episode. (Reminds me of Whitehead's "mental toughness".)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well there went another couple of not too smart guy's. (booted)

However, I will not be to surprised if Dana bring's them back in some kind of grudge match in the ring.

Nobody

Green Belt
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing Brian R. VanCise! Except i would not bring back the guy with 300 street fights he started the fight an should learn that there is no company in the world that will allow you to constantly ag on a fight an then let you do your job after it goes stupid. Marlon Sims grab the chair of the other guy Noah Thomas trying to get him to shut up. If you talk crap it usually gets handed back to you when your feelings get hurt you don't get no ground to stand on an no one will respect or listen to you either. That said I would bring Noah back he is only a moderate fighter with a lot of natural talent needs a fire light under him he is lazy, but i would definitely if it was me making the decision i would never bring a loose cannon around to make the UFC look like that, if they honestly think like Marlon thinks that you have to be a supper bad mfer that can kill any would be criminal than you don't want to be tied to a fool is my opinion of the situation.
Admittedly most of them can ring fight pretty good but there are certain ones i still wonder if they will be kept for the UFC fights, like Weems he lacks talent but he could develop into more of a thinking fighter than a natural good body coordination fighter. The UFC needs more thinking fighter like Frank Shamrock was, he also had natural talent to an excellent coordination.

Skip Cooper

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Let's see...

Take a bunch of fighters trap them in a house without television, phones or any other comforts of the "real world" and stock the house with enough alcohol for a night club...I am not sure how any of this could have happened!!!

When an overloaded amount of testosterone and alcohol are combined, bad things usually happen. It was only a matter of time.

Nobody

Green Belt
Reaction score
Let's see...

Take a bunch of fighters trap them in a house without television, phones or any other comforts of the "real world" and stock the house with enough alcohol for a night club...I am not sure how any of this could have happened!!!

When an overloaded amount of testosterone and alcohol are combined, bad things usually happen. It was only a matter of time.

Yes, your right that completely excuses them they should get to go right back to work! :disgust:

If i was Dana White would not want to explain to anyone why someone i hired was that dam dumb. Fight cause someone called you names it happens everyday you get called names if not than you live in a special place, with other special people.

Skip Cooper

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yes, your right that completely excuses them they should get to go right back to work! :disgust:

If i was Dana White would not want to explain to anyone why someone i hired was that dam dumb. Fight cause someone called you names it happens everyday you get called names if not than you live in a special place, with other special people.

If you are implying that I think they should have been exused, then I wasn't clear in my sarcasm. I think they (the producers) got what they wanted. They were hyping it the whole week prior to the episodes airing. If Dana White was that disgusted, then he could have kept it off the air. You have plenty of idiots in real life who get into fights over stupid things, you just don't get to see the promos everyday on Spike TV to let you know when you can see the whole thing unfold.

Nobody

Green Belt
Reaction score
Skip Cooper said:
If you are implying that I think they should have been exused, then I wasn't clear in my sarcasm. I think they (the producers) got what they wanted. They were hyping it the whole week prior to the episodes airing. If Dana White was that disgusted, then he could have kept it off the air. You have plenty of idiots in real life who get into fights over stupid things, you just don't get to see the promos everyday on Spike TV to let you know when you can see the whole thing unfold.

Good point i agree. An thought that at the time i saw how they put it on tv. Still if i was Dana White i would cut my loses with that Marlon guy keep him out cause no one was taken to court this time. That is why most places that you work at don't want fighting cause i would not sue the guy that started the fight but that the place would allow such attitude to exist in there work enviroment one that is openly challenging you to hit them in the face weather it be asucker punch or not. I do think when you take ego an drink that is what always happens.

Latest Discussions