~ Tough Love vs. Spanking ~

hemi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
(a psychological conundrum)

Most of America's populace think it improper to spank children, so I Have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of "those moments." One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk. They usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together. I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in case You would like to use the technique.Sincerely, A Friend

[FONT=Times New
Roman] [/FONT]

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My co-workers are now wondering why I just burst out laughing for no apparent reason... :uhyeah:

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
My social worker half is screaming "Child abuse!" The other half is laughing her head off.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
2004hemi said:
(a psychological conundrum)

Most of America's populace think it improper to spank children, so I Have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of "those moments." One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk. They usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together. I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in case You would like to use the technique.Sincerely, A Friend

[FONT=Times New <br /> Roman] [/FONT]

I do not know. I think he might be bending your windshield wiper. I would tan his behind for that and make him pay for it.

;) :lol:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
I do not know. I think he might be bending your windshield wiper. I would tan his behind for that and make him pay for it.

;) :lol:

:rofl:

Latest Discussions