Torii Wood Weapons

Marshallb1967

White Belt
Reaction score
anyone know what's up with Torii USA.com? I ordered a pair of nunchucks a while back and have received nothing. My emails and calls have gone unanswered, and now his phone's mailbox is full. So do I cancel my card payment or is this normal for the company before they ship?

KangTsai

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I say withdraw your payment. Every company I dealt with either provided no problem or responded immediately. Not professional from a business stand point at all.

OP
M

Marshallb1967

White Belt
Reaction score
update: they have gotten back to me, apologised, and assured me it's shipping out monday or tuesday. will post another update upon receiving. this company appears to be a very small, possibly one-man operation. all their products are made to order with MANY variable options, so this was probably just a case of the guy just getting a bit behind. i have high hopes, anyway, as their products are absolutely gorgeous. they appear to be THE nicest chucks available. fingers crossed. :)

OP
M

Marshallb1967

White Belt
Reaction score
update: they have gotten back to me, apologised, and assured me it's shipping out monday or tuesday. will post another update upon receiving. this company appears to be a very small, possibly one-man operation. all their products are made to order with MANY variable options, so this was probably just a case of the guy just getting a bit behind. i have high hopes, anyway, as their products are absolutely gorgeous. they appear to be THE nicest chucks available. fingers crossed. :)

OP
M

Marshallb1967

White Belt
Reaction score
They came. A bit late, but he upgraded my shipping to 3 day air, from the cheapest available. They are flawless. 3 lengths of 550 paracord, 2 recessed screw mounts, and the wood is beautifully finished. No rough edges, the port for the cords is smooth and flanged. I opted for the purpleheart and it is gorgeous, deep dark color and tight grain, oil finish. I couldn't ask for a nicer set of chucks. I highly recommend Torii Wood Weapons, just be aware it'll take a few weeks. Totally worth the wait and the money.

OP
M

Marshallb1967

White Belt
Reaction score
IMG_0069.JPG
IMG_0068.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0069.JPG
    IMG_0069.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 201
OP
M

Marshallb1967

White Belt
Reaction score
They are a much darker, more purple-y purple than these photos show.

Latest Discussions