Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
someguy said:
So if the mini micro bikinis can act as floss should people use floss as bikinis in a pinch? :uhyeah:
Well....some of them are so thin, I can't see why not.

http://wickedweasel.com/ (Note-this is a swimear company in Austrailia. Some nudity and very skimpy outfits exist. So, don't go there if you are offended by such things)

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
Well....some of this swimwear is so thin, I can't see why they wear any at all.... it is hot. So, don't go there if you are offended by such things) http://wickedweasel.com/

YOU WERE NOT KIDDING!!!!!

Kaith Rustaz said:
Some nudity and very skimpy outfits exist.

Like this........ sheesh.....

Attachments

• $bikinis_donna.jpg
    $bikinis_donna.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 156

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Personally, I think if you have the body you can display it. If yo do nothave the body then be polite ;)

that's how I am...I am considerate of my fellow human beings...I cover my fat **** up.. :)

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
Alrighty then, I think we have degraded back to a level that the term "Booby Banter" fits again. This is a little locker roomish at this point don't you think?

OP
S

ShaolinWolf

OH MY GOSH!!!!...lol...man, that guy has no dignity...if it was someone here, sorry...YECK!!! Not on my list of things to wear. LOL

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Heh...yup..we've drifted a bit.

Ok...back to the original subject....

OP
S

ShaolinWolf

Yeah, let's do...lol, I don't even want to see that man in the speedo/string bikini again. *Runs away, screaming in terror* AAAAAH!!!!

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
With all of the definitions of propriety, how can anyone claim to know what is "right"?

OP
T

TonyM.

It's not that hard! First eliminate what is wrong. ie. Fiftyish men and women on the beaches of hollywood fla. in speedos and thong bikinis is just wrong.

OP
S

ShaolinWolf

TonyM. said:
It's not that hard! First eliminate what is wrong. ie. Fiftyish men and women on the beaches of hollywood fla. in speedos and thong bikinis is just wrong.
LOL...ROFL...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!....*laughs so hard, he cries*....WHOOO-HAHAHAHA...eh-heh...I couldn't have said it any better...I wouldn't have laughed, but you just had to put the example as the speedo thing. HEHEHEHEHEH!!!!...Yeah, seriously, how do we know what is right? Ummm, that's a simple question: Know what is wrong and stray from it.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
TonyM. said:

Don't you think this is a combination of ageism and weight discrimination? Don't you think that you might be making someone feel poorly about their age or their weight? Isn't it wrong to make people feel bad? Is it more wrong to make someone feel bad then it is to wear skimpy bathing suits?

Latest Discussions