Tito and Randy

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Tito Came up Short.

Randy Showed an Awsome display of Wrestling
& Ground & Pound.

Tito Showed alot of Class at The End.
He will be back & will be a Champ again.

Perhaps a Few Pride Fights are Next.
Or follow his 2nd Dream into Pro-Wrestling.

The UFC put On a Great Show This time Around.
Ther Were Some Good Submissons,Strikes & all out Fun.

OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were both in excellent shape, but you could tell that Tito was getting VERY frustrated. Randy had some excellent controlling on the ground. Many good attempts by both on a few submissions.

Mike

J

JDenz

Yes definitly the whole fight was controlled by Randy. He is so strong at 205.

C

clapping_tiger

That was hands down the best fight of the night. I was shocked at the amout of class that Tito showed in the end. Putting the belt on Randy and all. Perhaps his arrogant bad *** attitude was all a ploy to put buts in the seats. My respect for him as a champion has gone up a notch after last night. The spanking incident was hillarious, and Randy was on top of his game last night once again. Taking Tito down at will. They were saying Tito was never taken down on his back and he spent the whole night there.

Now looking forward to Nov. 21st The only fight signed right now is Tank vs. Cabbage. Should be alright but Tank is not the draw he used to be. Cabbage should come out on top. Other fighters on the card will include Matt Hughes, Phil Baroni, and Robbie Lawler.

J

JDenz

Baroni is fighting someone I forgot who they annonced it in the countdown show.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by clapping_tiger
That was hands down the best fight of the night. I was shocked at the amout of class that Tito showed in the end. Putting the belt on Randy and all. Perhaps his arrogant bad *** attitude was all a ploy to put buts in the seats. My respect for him as a champion has gone up a notch after last night. The spanking incident was hillarious, and Randy was on top of his game last night once again. Taking Tito down at will. They were saying Tito was never taken down on his back and he spent the whole night there.

Now looking forward to Nov. 21st The only fight signed right now is Tank vs. Cabbage. Should be alright but Tank is not the draw he used to be. Cabbage should come out on top. Other fighters on the card will include Matt Hughes, Phil Baroni, and Robbie Lawler.

I personaly Thought Gene Lebell's Fighter
had the best Fight of the Night.

His Grappling & Submisson Skills were dead on.
it was just my fav.:asian:

S

spartanmachine

Yeah his name was Karo something, great Judo guy, nice set ups and takedowns, I'd like to see more of this guy in future UFCs.
As for Couture I knew he would beat Tito just didn't think he would completely dominate him like that. The points were something like 50 to 44 for Randy. That's a total domination he controlled every round. Totally controlled the position. That fight should be shown to every grappling and MMA student how important controlling the position is!

J

JDenz

The Parisyan fight wasn't much of a fight. Not that the Tito fight was much of a fight, but at least with the Tito fight there was a huge sense of anticipation anytime they were on there feet or at the start of every round.

Latest Discussions