Tilting at Windmills: Obsessive Fraud Busting in the Martial Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A.R.K.

Matt,

I edited my post as you were typing yours. After reading your first contribution I felt it appropriate to edit it and heed your words.

Let the matter be closed. I will not assume any further discussion is a veiled reference. Appreciate your input.

:asian:

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sharp Phil
A.R.K.,

Let me warn you now -- taking on Don isn't going to go well for you. I've seen him win arguments with much tougher opponents.

Of course Phil, you earlier wrote that if someone accepted your qualifications to write about obsessive fraud hunting, they would then have to accept that you are qualified to write about other things such as VTGs. You are not being proved right so far.

And you have personally complained to me how one idiot changes the rules of engagement as it suits his needs. He says something- you have to prove him wrong. You say something- now you have to be the one to prove the statement.

I think you are projectiong your own honor and logiacal behavior onto other people. Not everyone plays by the rules. It is amazing what a bit of screaming and accusations without proof can do. If you repeat a mantra often enough, people really do tend to believe you. So if you say a person has done something to you loudly and often enough, people just tend to believe it. That is why I started dunning our mutual pest about backing up what he said I said I said with actual quotes and giving the URLs so others can see for themselves. Of course, he did not.

A

A.R.K.

How about this...

If you have positive input to offer, I'll be all ears.

If I have positive input you may do the same as you desire.

Then we can all perhaps learn much of value in the coming days, weeks, months etc.

Then we don't have to worry about pissing contests and everyone wins.

:asian:

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Roley
No! Don't listen to him! I am just a big 'ol pussycat that no one is afraid of!!!!

Hee hee hee. :p

:D :D :D why dont you tell us how you really feel!:D :D :D

lol:asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This thread is now locked.

All related discussions are to be taken to e-mail.

-Arnisador
-MT Admin-

Status
Not open for further replies.