This Past Saturday's Tournament

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey all,

Hapkido form was great, I was allowed to let my Yudo students compete in Pre-Hapkido. So they broke the division down into 2 divisions Pre-Hapkido and Pre-Hapkido Advanced. I was so please with 5 of my students that competed, they took a 2.5 hr drive just to compete and do the demo. It made me proud to see how well they did against the advanced Pre-Hapkido. I didn't have them do horse falling, belt falling, or anything more than back, right, left, left/right alternating, and front, followed by rolling break falling from the kneeling.

I was so proud of them. It was a euphoric high for all of them. I could see the intensity and joy on their faces. I don't care about anything since I began instructing than the following "I am only concerned at how well my students do." I was allowed to do a Yudo demo between poomsea and sparring. Again, my students didn't let me down. Not one of them let me down on effort. I was so proud of them. They, not me got a standing ovation after the demo.

The hapkido competitors did an awesome job in sparring against their Tae Kwon Do counter parts.

Latest Discussions