Things MOB can look forward to in the Future

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well now your definately going to get it. Seig first then me. All you have to do is stand in a horse stance then you get the ceremonial front kick. It's easy.

Easy..........I knew there was something dodgy about this place.......:shrug:

T

TLH3rdDan

Anyone know this Quote:

"Love, True Love" Said laavve Twwuooo Laavve

???

princess bride... great movie...

master of babes huh... do i need to come over there and smack that bottle of tequila out of your hands???? your too damn young to be drinking that much lol

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
You pick the yard line and I'll see if I can score three points.

Seig,
Maybe if you talk to Tess real sweet like maybe she can stand x amount of yards away with her hands up like a goal post. At least it can give you a goal to shoot for during the kick.:rofl:

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by TLH3rdDan
Anyone know this Quote:

"Love, True Love" Said laavve Twwuooo Laavve

???

princess bride... great movie...

master of babes huh... do i need to come over there and smack that bottle of tequila out of your hands???? your too damn young to be drinking that much lol

Hey, I dont drink! (much) and I dont smoke! (much) either so :p Ag.......I'm so damn tired after that party yesturday lol!!!! And I had to get up this morning at 6 so I could go to an all day Basketball tourny. Of course I slept till 11 and missed the bus though :shrug:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
Hey, I dont drink! (much) and I dont smoke! (much) either

Of course I slept till 11 and missed the bus though :shrug:

Well both of those are ingenious!:rolleyes: Especially the second half of the first sentence.

Latest Discussions