The Warrior is Back!
By Silent Bob - Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:25:24 GMT
Originally Posted at: Dead Parrot Tavern

====================

After 15 years, he's Baaaack!

Official NWE Ultimate Warrior Return Vid

Read More...

------------------------------------
The Dead Parrot Tavern - The Dead Parrot Tavern is a community forum for the discussion of the golden age of piracy, pirate fests, ren faires, science fiction, fantasy and horror with news, info, calendars of events, message boards, and more! We welcome all to our shores!

Last edited by a moderator:

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Have you ever watched the bio on this guy? They said he is impossible to work with.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
that dude hit on my wife back when we were dating...she totally turned him down. I WIN! :D

Peace,
Erik

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Back when Hulk Hogan had all of that creative control power in the WWF days, he pretty much torpedoed the Warrior's chances of becoming the "next big thing."

I still wonder what could have been, had he been allowed to become the main attraction of the old WWF, since Hogan's creative control essentially killed off many promising careers.

BrandonLucas

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Back when Hulk Hogan had all of that creative control power in the WWF days, he pretty much torpedoed the Warrior's chances of becoming the "next big thing."

I still wonder what could have been, had he been allowed to become the main attraction of the old WWF, since Hogan's creative control essentially killed off many promising careers.

That's a pretty good point...except that watching videos of The Warrior from the late 80's and early 90's, it's pretty easy to see why he really wasn't the next big thing. In interviews from other wrestlers who wrestled with him, they have said that he was hard to work with professionally and in the ring. He didn't know how to execute the moves properly, and would hurt people from time to time.

Plus his interviews were terrible to say the least. In one memorable interview, he talked about taking over Hogan's airplane and crashing it into the side of a mountain. In another interview, he talked about having his "little warriors" run over him with lawnmowers.

myusername

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I laughed so much when I saw the clip! I loved the Ultimate Warrior when I was a kid! So happy he is still alive and shakin the ropes again.

His interviews were awesome!

Latest Discussions