<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Do you wii?
By Miyu - Sat, 10 May 2008 06:33:25 GMT
Originally Posted at: Dead Parrot Tavern

====================

I recently obtained the mythical wii...

Anyone else have a fascination with it?

We just unlocked the wireless internet and Im drooling over the ability to download old school games from NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, TurboGrfx16 and other old consoles from back in the day for as little as $5

What games do you like or want to check out? I currently have Lego Star Wars and when I get bored with that, I also have Tomb Raider.

Im also eyeballing that WiiFit and when I am no longer in an upstairs apartment, Im thinking of getting DDR

Read More...

------------------------------------
The Dead Parrot Tavern - The Dead Parrot Tavern is a community forum for the discussion of the golden age of piracy, pirate fests, ren faires, science fiction, fantasy and horror with news, info, calendars of events, message boards, and more! We welcome all to our shores!

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have a Wii and I will say that I am addicted to it. I got it just over a month ago and it is fun.

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bob - what is POTC?

Ok I will ahve to exchange Mii numbers with you guys and play some Mario Kart online. I am in love with the game! I love the wii just that you have to be in the mood to be all active to play it.

Latest Discussions