The ultimate martial art and grandmaster

OP
D

Danny

The best part is when he mispells the word knowledge. :rofl: Spell check is a wonderful thing. :rolleyes:

jkn75

Blue Belt
Reaction score
:rofl: :rofl:
NICE! Where do I sign up? His martial arts background in all those diverse styles must have helped him become the Grand Master he is today.
Following in the footsteps of other martial arts masters he has stepped up and will now bless the world with this great style and bad spelling.

OP
K

Kirk

ROFL! Too true! Ironic that he misspelled the work knowledge,
huh? What is he, 25? His "senior master" in the pictures looks
all of 15!

jkn75

Blue Belt
Reaction score
OK. I sent this email to him
just had a couple of questions about your martial art. What is the syllabus/belt system? About how long until Black Belt? What weapons do you focus on? Where is your school?

I'll post the answers if I actually receive a reply. :D

OP
F

fist of fury

cool I can't wait to read his words of wisdom

OP
L

LittleGirl

Hmm... and I'm ashamed for My lousy english :shrug:

OP
T

tonbo

Oooooookkaaaayyyy.

Spent the last 5 years perfecting his art? *Really*? Hmm.

Okay, I've spent the last *10* years getting to the point where I feel like I am ready to *start* learning Kenpo.

My guess is that I am just a *bit* older than this guy, but I could be way wrong. He could be an ancient master who has found the secret of eternal youth--who knows?

I'm glad he has chosen to share his fantasy world with the rest of us. :shrug:

Peace--

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
If you spent 5 years training in Muay Thai, you could be a very competent fighter :asian:

(Not that would lend any credibility to these guys)

OP
R

Richard S.

WHAT IS THAT SMELL?!!!!!!!!................

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by tonbo

Oooooookkaaaayyyy.

Spent the last 5 years perfecting his art? *Really*? Hmm.

Okay, I've spent the last *10* years getting to the point where I feel like I am ready to *start* learning Kenpo.

My guess is that I am just a *bit* older than this guy, but I could be way wrong. He could be an ancient master who has found the secret of eternal youth--who knows?

I'm glad he has chosen to share his fantasy world with the rest of us. :shrug:

Peace--

There has been an amazing discovery in the MAs lately.
They have found they certain people have a "GM" gene.
This "Grand Master" gene allows them to learn any MA in 1/20th the time it takes other martial arts people.
I'm surprised more people haven't heard about it.

kenpo_cory

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Richard S.

WHAT IS THAT SMELL?!!!!!!!!................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! That's great!!!! Man, I love you guys!
Just what I've been looking for, a kid GM and his toddler senior master. :rofl:

OP
E

Eraser

Hey..

Is it just me.. or does the pic of him with his so called "chi" energy.. look like a bad knock off of a David Copperfield billet????
:rofl:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eraser

Hey..

Is it just me.. or does the pic of him with his so called "chi" energy.. look like a bad knock off of a David Copperfield billet????
:rofl:

Check the picture again, and you can see the reflection of the plug in the wall in the mirror. Some prism is projecting his 'chi' to the Mirror and he is grabbing it in the mirror, which also explains the 'Chi' splash on the lens of the picture since it came from the Mirror.

The thing that really gets me is that so guy is about an hour from me. And I never knew about. I could have been driving to see him all these years.

Rich

OP
M

MartialArtist

Grandmaster in 5 years? First it was grandmaster in your senior years, and black belts (1st dan) when you're at least over 20. Then McDojos made it so you can get a black belt in a few years. Now they take it a step further and make it GM in 5 years. Not even a McDojo, more like an idiot webmaster and/or scam.

OP
Q

Qasim

I think my high school gym uniform (I kept the tee shirt as a momento) is older than Grandmaster Lee.

Anyone who buys into this joke had better be under 8 years old, otherwise they're going to be getting exactly what they're paying for.

I think this guy and his Senior Master (does anyone else smell the Enfamil) have been watching to much Power Rangers.

:mst:

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons

Check the picture again, and you can see the reflection of the plug in the wall in the mirror. Some prism is projecting his 'chi' to the Mirror and he is grabbing it in the mirror, which also explains the 'Chi' splash on the lens of the picture since it came from the Mirror.

The thing that really gets me is that so guy is about an hour from me. And I never knew about. I could have been driving to see him all these years.

Rich

Rich...

I don't think its a mirror...

but that lens flare effect is just like the one in photoshop...
hehe. see below...

I think the monkey has more chi.

Attachments

• $monkeysee.bmp.gif
    $monkeysee.bmp.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 187
OP
M

MartialArtist

Ummm...

His website is n00bishly designed, more like a 6 year old designed it for fun instead of it being a professional looking site like it should be.

Latest Discussions