The song in..

Arnis_DeMano

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello .. I am looking for the song in datu tim hartmans video, the demo video that exist on his www.wmarnis.com in the media gallery, i think the song it´s called only the strong, but i don´t know the name of the group that sings it, and the song title may be wrong to. I appreciate all the facts i can get....

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
There was a martial arts movie called "Only the Strong" and it was a showcase for capoeira and had really cool music. I bought the CD for the music. I have not been to Datu Hartman's site to listen to the particular song (as I still do dialup.....but have made arrangements to have broadband installed on Friday). There is a song called "Only the Strong" on the CD and it's performed by Marcel Branch, Patrick McCain and Donna Simon. Hope this helps.

Take care,
Brian Johns
Columbus Ohio

OP
Arnis_DeMano

Arnis_DeMano

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
yes but that movie is quite old i think, and this song and band sounds pretty new...i don´t know, but download the movie, it´s great movie with datu tim hartman. His great as usual ... :)

NARC

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The song is from Halo the video game, it is not from "Only the Strong".

NARC

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The Halo 2 soundtrack, "Blow me Away" is the title :asian:

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hej Kristoffer-

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. Between last week’s seminar and car accident as well as having a couple over from Sweden at the moment, it has made it have to respond to anything let alone get any sleep.

The band is “Breaking Benjamin” and the song is “Blow Me Away”.

I hope that helps,

OP
Arnis_DeMano

Arnis_DeMano

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Datu Puti said:
Hej Kristoffer-

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. Between last week’s seminar and car accident as well as having a couple over from Sweden at the moment, it has made it have to respond to anything let alone get any sleep.

The band is “Breaking Benjamin” and the song is “Blow Me Away”.

I hope that helps,
Hello Sir...
That´s oki, I know you are a busy man. I am looking forward to meet you in November. I hope the accident didn´t leave to much of injurys among the involved.
I hope to visit the US and buffalo, but everything has it´s time :D So do you know if these swedish people is here on this forum or if they have msn, i would like to talk to them about there trip over to the BIG land far away :D

msn: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

Latest Discussions