The Reputation System Reset 3 months later...

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
My opinion hasn't changed from when the alteration was first mooted.

When I can, I continue to use the system to pass compliments to those who post well (rather than just "Me too'ing") but as a yardstick for judging-before-knowing it's lost it's purpose.
Yep.

That's no insult for those good members who, by coincidence, have a high 'Rep Power' but it's simply that a lot of members that I don't consider good contributors have higher rep than those that I do. Subjective that certainly is but it bugs me every day I log in. EDIT: Tho' I do log in every day more than once so it can't be that bad an irritant :).
Yeah, Me too. :D Although after I took a short break, found I'm no longer *addicted* to MT. And that's turned out to be quite a good thing. There are books and DVDs to be studied, my art to be practiced, and other web sources of info that are worthy of investigation, too. So, all in all, the reset has made life better.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rep system reset thread part deux...aaarrrggghhh!:biggun:

I still feel the same about the system as I always did. It doesn't make much difference to me either way.

Ditto!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Carefull before you insult my family and bring shame to the Shaolin Temple and Stars everywhere..I think that;s how it goes....

sorry :asian: sorry :asian:sorry :asian:sorry :asian:sorry :bangahead:

Don't focus on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory

I know it makes no sense but it is the only Enter the dragon quote I could think of.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
sorry :asian: sorry :asian:sorry :asian:sorry :asian:sorry :bangahead:

Don't focus on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory

I know it makes no sense but it is the only Enter the dragon quote I could think of.

It seems that oneofyou......wasnotcon-tent.....last night.....with the hospitality......of the palace......and soughtdiversion......elsewhere.............whoitwas.....is not im-portant....atthistime.....what is im-portant....is that myguards....per-formed their duties....in-competently.

Latest Discussions