Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is actually jumping today!
icon10.gif

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So I have been busy the last week and Brian and Jeff held down the thread perfectly great job Dark Lords and Drac what can you say about a vampire in blue what a man.
Terry

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes they want more content. While we are just happy to post whore. :rofl: Plus I think most of them work during the day and that is why they post more at night!
icon14.gif

Besides it certainly is she-whose-fault-it-is that they are not posting right now!

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I see the Ladys of MT are trying to get all the late nights posting going, pretty smart of them to try and take over while all the originators are busy.
Terry

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now if Drac would just get smarter in his taste in bikes, he'd be damn near perfect!

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sometimes they want more content. While we are just happy to post whore. :rofl: Plus I think most of them work during the day and that is why they post more at night!
icon14.gif

Besides it certainly is she-whose-fault-it-is that they are not posting right now!

I agree we post whore Dark Lords need no context we post to post.
She whose fault it is is always to blame.
Terry

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
icon14.gif

Carol works nights and posts on here during then. If she used our tactics then we could actually see some competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.