The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The calendar says it's Thursday, but it's my weekend, and that is all that really matters to me.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
This is not a commentary on anything in the LPTv3…it is a commentary on my day so far…ad it is only 11 am

tumblr_lw8rqeil0v1r5udp8

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it. It's only 9:00 here, but it's a lovely day. And it's my day off. And we've got TKD tonight. It's all good. :)

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is not a commentary on anything in the LPTv3…it is a commentary on my day so far…ad it is only 11 am

tumblr_lw8rqeil0v1r5udp8

Sadly, sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the hydrant. Try growling at the dog and see if it helps. :uhyeah:

Look at the bright side. You could be on PST like me and it would only be 8:00 AM. At least you're almost half way to sanity. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
There are days at work.... and this is one of them....I am just not good at suffering fools.... that by the way also has crossed over to anther (Not MT) Marital Arts Forum... I am just having a real hard time today playing nice with idiocy

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There are days at work.... and this is one of them....I am just not good at suffering fools.... that by the way also has crossed over to anther (Not MT) Marital Arts Forum... I am just having a real hard time today playing nice with idiocy
That's why I don't follow other MA boards. No need to go looking for trouble. As for days at work...no gettin' around it sometimes I'm afraid. Makes for better training though. At least for me. :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are definately days....

I know I'm having one when I have to ask "So.... you've had this sore (knee/ankle/rectum/whatever) for a year. What's different about it today to bring you to the E-M-E-R-G-E-N-C-Y R-O-O-M today at 4 in the morning?"

Another perenial favorite is the "positive review of systems", which basically means they have EVERY symptom you can think of. Do you have chest pain? Difficulty breathing? Fever? Any headache? When you get up in the middle of the night to pee, do your eyeballs hurt?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
NAH... I need to go and hit stuff...preferably trees... then I'll feel better… hey I got it…I’m going to go throw very large and expensive things we no longer need… that the Governor says we can’t have… in the trash and watch them break into millions of little pieces...yup that will do it

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Throw them into the dumpster....from the roof. That will help.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. 3 hours at the dojang, Sue and Mark are ready for testing Saturday, dinner, and after I'm done here, it's movie time.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. But I can't go watch the movie if I'm not on top here, so SHUT UP!!!!

:D

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
10:30pm where you're at, 12:30am where I'm at, hello.

Your beginning, were ending................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions