The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Man, I'm already hungry, and I won't have a chance to eat dinner tonight until at least 7:00.. .

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Okay, I really need to stop following this thread of discussion until AFTER dinner!

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
And I am using the phrase "thread of discussion" in the loosest stretch of the meaning possible.. .

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Things I learned today:
12 hr sudafed only lasts 8 hrs
My fancy expensive boots are not as water proof as I thought
Coffee gets cold too fast

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I think the reference is that you should always be pushing yourself physically, and if you aren't leaving the dojang sore, bruised, and/or aching, you didn't train hard enough.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You gto to love file recovery software....kinda sorta….you start a scan and it says it will take 3 hours. You check back in an hour and it says 2 hours. You check it again in an hour and it says 1 hour. You check it again in 1 hour and is says 60 minutes :jaw-dropping:

I don’t know who wrote this bit of software but at this point I do not exactly have a whole lot of faith in it saince the developer apparently does not know that 1 HOUR IS 60 MINUTES!!! :tantrum: :disgust:

I have seen install and search times count backwards, I have seen them be at 0 seconds left for 15 minutes but this is the first time I saw it to from 1 hour to 60 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions