The KISS: Can't miss this one!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
(sent by e-mail)
THE KISS
She is pregnant;

He had just saved her from a fire in her house, rescuing her by carrying her out of the house into her front yard, while he continued to fight the fire.

When he finally got done putting the fire out, he sat down to catch his breath and rest.

A photographer from the Charlotte , North Carolina newspaper, noticed her in the distance looking at the fireman.

He saw her walking straight toward the fireman and wondered what she was going to do.

As he raised his camera, she came up to the tired man who had saved her life and the lives of her babies and kissed him just as the photographer snapped this photograph.

Scroll down for photograph.

Attachments

• $Kiss.jpg
    $Kiss.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 137

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've seen that before. Isn't it awesome? :) Such a great story and pic.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Caver WHY do you do these things to me. I am at work I need to be mean and nasty and now I have this warm fuzzy feeling... oh well the day is SHOT... I hope you happy :uhyeah:

That is a great story, thanks

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Caver WHY do you do these things to me. I am at work I need to be mean and nasty and now I have this warm fuzzy feeling... oh well the day is SHOT... I hope you happy :uhyeah:

That is a great story, thanks
There IS a thing on MT called the "ignore user" button... one click and I'm away... far away. Tell ya what... next time you see ANYTHING posted by me then just ignore it... problem solved. :D :wink2:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ROFL - Caver's amusingly acerbic 'bite' popped up just as I was going to type how moved I was by such a simple section of text and a photo :D.

Me saying that it brought a tear wlling to my eye seems a tad 'soppy' after that 'blast' :lol:.

Latest Discussions