The horror

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I... well... yeah at a loss for words here.

also thanking the good Lord above that I not as hairy as ole Harry there. :rolleyes:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmm ... trying to think ... what word would you use to describe it? See, for the opposite gender and more southern hair styles there are terms that describe the effect ... like ... "Dorito." This is like handlebars gone wild, so ... would you call it a Harley???? :lol2:

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmmm ... trying to think ... what word would you use to describe it? See, for the opposite gender and more southern hair styles there are terms that describe the effect ... like ... "Dorito." This is like handlebars gone wild, so ... would you call it a Harley???? :lol2:
Well, those really long handlebars you sometimes see on motorcycles are called APE HANGERS...

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:lfao: I just showed that pic to my 8 year old son and told him I was gonna grow my mustache like that. The look on his face was priceless as he paused for a second and said "Um, Erica would never kiss you again!"

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You could have worned me. I mean bad stories and or knife cutting pictures were not as bad as that picture. :(

*twitch*

I hope to be ok.
You read the words "THE HORROR" TWICE and still clicked the link. You were warned.

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
wow, tim sylvia sure has a lot of time on his hands lately.

jf

Latest Discussions