That's going to leave a mark – Warning Graphic images

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stupid is stupid and that was just plain stupid.
icon9.gif

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
He pulled his strike too, it was more of a pulled chop than the follow through swing he used on the tree. Not impressed.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Clot! If you're English that can either be an indictment of mental acuity or a prayer :).

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Stupid is as stupid does. Actually he was fairly impressive right up to the moment he decided his body was impervious and took a whack at it.
I think he was also lucky he didn't do an angular cut as opposed to the straight downward one. The blade was still sharp enough to get him but if he'd had it angled he'd gone and really hit the bone. Lucky he didn't sever any arteries either.

Moron.

Kwanjang

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
He was impressive untill......Then I realized..damn, he just whacked his arm. :eye-popping:

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
wow, that's messed up, what was he thinking,,but i found that he had a friend who tried this, don't think it worked to good, also, LOL :uhyeah:

040505head_nails.jpeg

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow, that's messed up, what was he thinking,,but i found that he had a friend who tried this, don't think it worked to good, also, LOL :uhyeah:

040505head_nails.jpeg
Doc... I got this piercing headache, man it feels like nails are pounding behind my eyes! And folks keep suggesting I've got a screw loose or two!

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Doc... I got this piercing headache, man it feels like nails are pounding behind my eyes! And folks keep suggesting I've got a screw loose or two!

:lfao: OMG, i was not ready for that:lfao: