Thank you DArnold and Kacey

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would like to say on this open forum Thank you both for the hospitality and curiousty you showed me and my family tonight. The class was fun and interesting, learned a few things that I may try to incorporate into the training at my school. DArnold is a tremendous Gentleman and Martial Artist, he has a great way of teaching and has alot of great knowledge to share with anybody that has the right attitude. My son's enjoyed some of the techs. that was shown, Zachary said he enjoyed shadow sparring with you and he is looking forward to coming out for the tournamment in March.

Once again Thank you both for everything.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's great that you folks got together! What a benefit of a site like this that it helps make things like this happen!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's great that you folks got together! What a benefit of a site like this that it helps make things like this happen!

Yes if it was not for MT we would never had meet. Thanks Bob

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would like to say on this open forum Thank you both for the hospitality and curiousty you showed me and my family tonight. The class was fun and interesting, learned a few things that I may try to incorporate into the training at my school. DArnold is a tremendous Gentleman and Martial Artist, he has a great way of teaching and has alot of great knowledge to share with anybody that has the right attitude. My son's enjoyed some of the techs. that was shown, Zachary said he enjoyed shadow sparring with you and he is looking forward to coming out for the tournamment in March.

Once again Thank you both for everything.

You're very welcome - we had a lot of fun having you as guests! Thanks so much for coming. You're welcome any time, and any of your students who happen to be in town are welcome too.

Latest Discussions