testing a theory...

Gulo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan Anderson
What's this about Adrian Belew? After 22 years of being the lead singer for King Crimson and acclaimed guitar hero, it's about time you musically retarded knuckleheads on MartialTalk accepted the fact that Robert Fripp obviously likes him in the band and he's there to stay despite some of the pop infected lyrics he puts into a time honored progressive band!!!
:biggun:
Oh...blue? Not Belew?

Never mind.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

sir, now i see Red
but only because i view it 'frame by frame'.
looking from your side however, my guess would be 'starless and bible black' :idunno: :cool:

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gulo
sir, now i see Red
but only because i view it 'frame by frame'.
looking from your side however, my guess would be 'starless and bible black' :idunno: :cool:

Sounds like a whole lotta Elephant Talk to me. Or some sort of Lament, anyway. I surely hope you don't have the Prozakc Blues. If you do, you'll probably be useless if you happen across any Ladies Of The Road and that would certainly be a waste of Dangerous Curves. :p

Yours,
Crim Head Dan

PS - Did you hear that RF has in planning vol 2 of The Great Deceiver? - all improvs!

Gulo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sounds like a whole lotta Elephant Talk to me. Or some sort of Lament, anyway. I surely hope you don't have the Prozakc Blues. If you do, you'll probably be useless if you happen across any Ladies Of The Road and that would certainly be a waste of Dangerous Curves. :p

Yours,
Crim Head Dan

PS - Did you hear that RF has in planning vol 2 of The Great Deceiver? - all improvs!

'Sometimes God Smiles' :) :ultracool :)

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yes, but not on Adrian belew's hairline. That's the only comparative quality he has to Eno. What other music are you into? Be brave and go public or email me privately.

Yours,
Dan

Gulo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
first, my apology for getting off-topic. you can all blame mr. anderson, he started it

What other music are you into?

music:confused:
what's that;)

Be brave and go public or email me privately.

Yours,
Dan [/B]

you really want me to go
into the frying pan

this is modern arnis forum after all:D
i fear of getting fraKctured

i'd rather be in my cage
where there's plenty of
sex, sleep, eat, drink, dream

when i go public,
we'll let you know:asian:

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
If we keep this up, we'll probably be sent off to some Islands or at least they'll insist we get in some personal Discipline. However, if Providence looks our way we may come into some Easy Money. If not, we'll probably have to sit on some street corner being Earthboundand make it by hand outs while playing The Talking Drum like some Fallen Angel. If the two of us were on the same corner, we'd be a Happy Family and if accompanied, we'd then become a Trio. Heck, that'd be better than eating Cat Food.

Yours,
The Great Deceiver :D

Gulo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If we keep this up, we'll probably be sent off to some Islands or at least they'll insist we get in some personal Discipline. However, if Providence looks our way we may come into some Easy Money. If not, we'll probably have to sit on some street corner being Earthboundand make it by hand outs while playing The Talking Drum like some Fallen Angel. If the two of us were on the same corner, we'd be a Happy Family and if accompanied, we'd then become a Trio. Heck, that'd be better than eating Cat Food.

Yours,
The Great Deceiver :D

one more red nightmare

cat food is fine as long as there's a side of larks tongue in aspic

if you're referring to B. buford as fallen angel, with due respect sir you are a groon;)

ok, im getting tired of playing indoor games
i ain't buying cigarettes, ice cream or figurines of the virgin mary!

this is just about the same genre
my proclamation
think of me with kindness

vroom
see ya on the Flip side:asian:

p.s. have you heard of moonchild in bossanova?it's cool:cool:

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Is your head full of Knots or are one of The Boys In The Band? Maybe It's All Imagination, I don't know, but after all this, On Reflection, I hope you are trulySo Sincere. I hope you have a Free Hand in what you are doing and aren't being coerced and driven Underground. Hell, we find another who is into these Funny Ways and we'll be Three Friends or at least a Giant For A Day.

Yours,
Dan

PS - Yes, I've heard it and it is good in a perverse way.

Gulo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Is your head full of Knots or are one of The Boys In The Band? Maybe It's All Imagination, I don't know, but after all this, On Reflection, I hope you are trulySo Sincere. I hope you have a Free Hand in what you are doing and aren't being coerced and driven Underground. Hell, we find another who is into these Funny Ways and we'll be Three Friends or at least a Giant For A Day.

Yours,
Dan

PS - Yes, I've heard it and it is good in a perverse way.

school days
as a matter of fact, my head has a missing piece
driven?why not
i've got nothing to do nothing at all;)
but just the same
we're playing the game

ah, memories of old days
'77 orpheum-paradise boston

have a good weekend sir and happy b-day
:drinkbeer

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If Brian Eno Wanted to be in King Crimson they would fire Adrian so fast he wouldn't have time to link on to the next Bowie tour, and no one would ever know they changed singers.

Latest Discussions