Taekwondo forums...

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Budoseek has a good number of KMA forums. You might check them out. :)

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What is it you're looking for, specifically? What topic do you wanna discuss or see discussed?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Karate Warrior what are you looking for we have some of the best people right here start with your questions and we can go from there, by the way you spelled TKD you are mostly in to the Art portion let talk about it. see when you set aside the spelling with the do apart that is what it means.
Terry

tkd_jen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
see when you set aside the spelling with the do apart that is what it means.
Terry

So observant always!! I love that.

Anyway, if you want open, honest, constructive conversation this is the place to be. I have been on other forums and this is the best by far. If you still want to go elsewhere just do a google search different ways (taekwondo, tae kwon do, tkd, etc). Good luck and let us know if something is on your mind you want to discuss.

The MMA kid!

Green Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Karate Warrior what are you looking for we have some of the best people right here start with your questions and we can go from there, by the way you spelled TKD you are mostly in to the Art portion let talk about it. see when you set aside the spelling with the do apart that is what it means.
Terry
terry giving lessons on spelling? now ive seen it ALL! lol! j/k:asian:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know of a couple, but they aren't well moderated, and I don't really recommend them strongly. If you are interested, please PM me, and I'll give you the websites - but after I was directed here, while I still check in to those sites periodically, I don't post on one any more, and only rarely on the other one. They are both ITF-style sites, so if that's not the TKD you're looking for, I don't really suggest them; the majority of the practitioners there are ITF-TKD (Ch'ang H'on style), although there have been good discussions in the past, and you can find some good information by searching the forums.