Tae Kwon Ope | A Martial Art for the Midwest

The Mystery Hour

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey folks, thought you would enjoy this satirical video we created. We've noticed a lot of martial arts studios sharing it on Facebook, so we thought we'd share it with this forum. Sorry if it's frowned upon to jump on here and share, but thought you might like it!

(It's definitely satire if you are wondering)

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I really liked the punches with "sorry", reminded me of Arnold Swarze..Swarzzen...reminded me of Arnold in True Lies.

From there, it kind of derailed into silliness. I would have preferred to see how the martial arts could all be done with niceness. For example, cradling people and gently laying them down when you execute a take-down.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey folks, thought you would enjoy this satirical video we created. We've noticed a lot of martial arts studios sharing it on Facebook, so we thought we'd share it with this forum. Sorry if it's frowned upon to jump on here and share, but thought you might like it!

Welcome to Martial Talk, Mystery Hour. :)

Fantastic job putting that together. Great look, great production value, editing and darn good acting by all involved. Bravo.

My favorite part, without question, was that young man, Marshall Ardest, and his casserole role. That was really good.

A tip of the hat to all of you who participated.

OP
T

The Mystery Hour

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, Mystery Hour. :)

Fantastic job putting that together. Great look, great production value, editing and darn good acting by all involved. Bravo.

My favorite part, without question, was that young man, Marshall Ardest, and his casserole role. That was really good.

A tip of the hat to all of you who participated.

Hey thanks Buka! "And he likes casserole..."

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to mt mystery hour, pmsl, my personal favourite was the tornado warning.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hahaha, ah man this got a laugh over here... that was hilarious, hope you make more XD. And welcome to MT!

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score

That is hilarious! Is that all actors or a class full of stand in MA students? Regardless, a lot of good work going on there.
Personally, I am hoping it is an actual MA school/class. If so those guys are having some very good times and the 'family' is really showing.

Welcome to the forum. I hope we see more from you.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
That is hilarious! Is that all actors or a class full of stand in MA students? Regardless, a lot of good work going on there.
Personally, I am hoping it is an actual MA school/class. If so those guys are having some very good times and the 'family' is really showing.

Welcome to the forum. I hope we see more from you.
I would join that school!!!