Systema Seminar, June 7 & 8

Discussion in 'Russian Martial Arts' started by Mark Jakabcsin, Apr 28, 2003.

  1. Mark Jakabcsin

    Mark Jakabcsin Green Belt

    • Supporting Member
    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2003
    Messages:
    149
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Carolina
    Systema and Russian Weapon Seminar
    June 7th and 8th
    Featuring Sonny Puzikas

    Saulius "Sonny" Puzikas- served in Soviet MVD (Ministry of Internal Affairs) special purpose unit in late 80's-early 90's, combat experience. Martial arts practitioner for over 20 years, instructor in Russian System under Vladimir Vasiliev, Huc Chung Kun Tao and Silat. Personal protection specialist with significant experience in providing protection to VIP's in Russia and US and anti-terrorism/security consultant to federal, state and local law enforcement agencies. Co-founder and instructor of Progressive
    Combat Concepts in Tampa, FL.

    Location: Shochoh Martial Arts
    15905 Brookwood Dr Suite#4210
    Huntersville, NC 28078
    Time: 10am to 5pm
    Day one: Weapons & field training, ammo & firearms provided. Ear and eye protection required, bring your own.
    Day two: Systema training
    Cost: Both Days $125*
    $60 Systema only June 8th **
    Space is Limited!
    *Must pay for both days by May 31st.
    **$75 after May 31st.
    Call 704-895-1070 for more info or
    E-mail info@systema-nc.com www.systema-nc.com
     
  2. Mark Jakabcsin

    Mark Jakabcsin Green Belt

    • Supporting Member
    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2003
    Messages:
    149
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Carolina
    Note that the address above is incorrect.

    The correct address for the seminar and checks is:

    Shochoh Martial Arts
    15905 Brookway Dr Suite#4210
    Huntersville, NC 28078

    Also a clarification on the first day of training. About 25% of the first day will be live fire, the other 75% will be Systema attacks/defenses with weapons (rifles, knives, etc). Should be a good time.

    mark
     
  3. arnisador

    arnisador Sr. Grandmaster

    • Martial Talk Alumni
    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2001
    Messages:
    44,560
    Likes Received:
    435
    Trophy Points:
    193
    Location:
    Terre Haute, IN
    Thread moved.

    -Arnisador
    -MT Admin-123
     

Share This Page

Search tags for this page

shochoh martial arts