Symposium DVDs

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Just got my set of the 2003 Modern Arnis International Symposium DVDs. 5 DVDs in all, a ton of instruction including MT superstars such as myself, Tim Hartman, Paul Janulis. :partyon: You even see Rich Parsons all over the place :supcool: and as an added bonus, an incredibly huge misstatement by ME :erg: (that's what I get for being up waaaaay too late the night before). :uhoh: That's worth the DVD set itself! Go to the CSSD/SC website and order your copy if you already haven't.

Yours,
Dan Anderson
:D

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
just cause I don't wanna see myself on film. It's funny cause I'm a hyper freak until I actually have to "see" myself acting like a hyper freak. THEN I get shy.... :eek:

LOL...I usually curb my hyper-freakyness when I teach stuff though...

I'd like to see what I missed, however, so I might pick one up...

Too bad the camera man didn't follow us to the bar Saturday evening, to get the full effect of the event! ;)

Thanks for the intel, Dan! :cheers:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I ordered mine, and I am still waiting :)

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Where? :)

Try Here: CSSD DC

:asian:

*** Look to the next post for the direct link. The Above Post is the main Site - Thanks M F ***

OP
Dan Anderson

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I got it from George that he mailed mine out Saturday so I expect you guys should get yours soon.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by dearnis.com
Cost??

Well there was a price for attendees, not sure, since I sent inthe flyer with my order. :D

Will check the check book, yet it could be more for the genreal public.

Best solution would be to contact George Denson:

[email protected]

Or Phone: (919)-498-6694 or 1-800-340-9664.

I know he is a busy man and travels, yet he will return phone calls when he gets back. At least he did when I called him. :)

Good Luck

:asian:

B

BRAM

I just got my DVDs..its amazing to see the event from a cameras viewpoint. and to see what was going on in other teaching arenas while I was either busy evaluating or attending or teaching..

THe DVDs are typical of George..very clear and he does a great job of covering the seminars- symposium..

Be safe

Bram

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by BRAM
I just got my DVDs..its amazing to see the event from a cameras viewpoint. and to see what was going on in other teaching arenas while I was either busy evaluating or attending or teaching..

THe DVDs are typical of George..very clear and he does a great job of covering the seminars- symposium..

Be safe

Bram

Thanks Bram,

I know I just got mine as well. Well mine are Videos. I have not had a chance to sit fown and check them out in detail yet :D

DoxN4cer

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It's been nearly a month since the last post on the Symposium videos, and nobody but Bram has offered up a review. What's up? Are you guys still digesting what's there, or are you still waiting for your copies? I know that George always sends out a quality product. I'm curious to hear what everybody thought about the presentations.

Tim Kashino

Latest Discussions