Sword Buyers Guide

its.ibbo

White Belt
Reaction score
Looking to buy myself a sword from these guys for WMA training, been using the club swords for long enough now. Does anyone have any experience with them as a store? Reliable shipping? Good after sale warranty support etc?

And if people have had bad experiences purchasing from them, who in Canada would you recommend?

Thanks for any advice

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They deal mostly with low quality and cheap swords. I would not buy anything from their store. However, that is just my opinion. Instead I would recommend you go through your instructor and who he would recommend.

christinacorrea

White Belt
Reaction score
I love sword fighting and want to learn more about it. Can anyone suggest me some thing that can atleast give me information about it.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Christina, what type of geographical sword/blade work are you interested in?

Japan, China, Phillipines, Indonesia, Europe, etc?

Langenschwert

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I love sword fighting and want to learn more about it. Can anyone suggest me some thing that can atleast give me information about it.

Sword fighting's a pretty vast subject. If you want to participate in a sword art, then you need to see what's in your area and try classes to see what you like. We've got a lot of sword art practitioners here on MT, so you're in the right place to ask questions!

Latest Discussions