Supporting Membership

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bignick said:
Bob, you got another one, as I've become more and more a part of the open software community, I've found myself more willing to donate to services I find extremely useful...and I'd count this place as such...
Yay! Now if they can just get you to moderate ....

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Yay! Now if they can just get you to moderate ....
Haha...this must make it about a half dozen times someone, usually a mod, has asked me if I was sure I didn't want to become a mentor or moderator. Tell you what, if there's ever a dire need in the Korean, Tae Kwon Do, Japanese, Judo/Jujutsu areas I'd consider it.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bignick said:
Haha...this must make it about a half dozen times someone, usually a mod, has asked me if I was sure I didn't want to become a mentor or moderator. Tell you what, if there's ever a dire need in the Korean, Tae Kwon Do, Japanese, Judo/Jujutsu areas I'd consider it.
The proby mods over there are excellent, and you'd be a great addition. If asked again, I hope you accept.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bignick said:
Bob, you got another one, as I've become more and more a part of the open software community, I've found myself more willing to donate to services I find extremely useful...and I'd count this place as such...
That's great! Welcome to the club!

Very seriously, I too think you'd make an excellent moderator. Trust me, I know what to look for in one!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Very seriously, I too think you'd make an excellent moderator. Trust me, I know what to look for in one!
bignick,

I'm with Arnie on this. If ever you decide to change your mind and have the time for it, I think you would do great.

- Ceicei

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, enough about how great I am....because that discussion could go on forever....

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
bignick said:
Well, enough about how great I am....because that discussion could go on forever....
:rofl:

- Ceicei

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
That's great! Welcome to the club!

Second the Motion! Honestly, BigNick, you'd be a great Mod. MA moderators have to have a really thick skin, though. Not sure I could - or would want to.

BTW, you'd make a great member at this forum (hint, hint I'm a mod there and dedicated to increasing traffic)http://www.rustaz.com/forum/

On thread topic, I've been having trouble with my PayPal, but when it's resolved, I will become an MT supporting member also.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
The proby mods over there are excellent, and you'd be a great addition
*blushes* What a nice thing to say. :)

Actually I was wondering why Nick wasn't one when I first came to MT. :idunno:

Always room for Nick. Hey, ya never know. We could be in line for pinks slips.

Johnathan Randall said:
MA moderators have to have a really thick skin
Actually, I just have a very strong computer screen. :uhyeah:

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
I paid up a while ago. Figure, $12 isn't that much for a years worth of fun, and it helps keep the site growing.

Latest Discussions