Streaker in the Cage

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xiY_0RlJcq4&feature=related

This happened a while back at a Cagewarriors show, the ref Marc Goddard said that at first he went to RNC the streaker but stopped himself when he realised how bad the photos would be rofl!. The English commentator is Leigh Remedious who fought Genki Sudo in UFC.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
It would have been worse if he'd gone for north-south or the closed guard...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:lfao:
It was nice to see the fighters sitting back and sharing a laugh together. Good sportsmanship no doubt.

Some folks just make you shake your head.

No doubt that the top of cages will be covered in rolls of barbed wire from now on.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the guy had waited until between fights it would have been really funny as it was he just looked a right plonker! No barbed wire lol but he was risking a bit climbing over the top all the same, eow! eye watering!

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
:lfao:
It was nice to see the fighters sitting back and sharing a laugh together. Good sportsmanship no doubt.

That was the part that stood out for me too. Reminded me of that old cartoon with Wile E Coyote and the dog punching in to work and then getting busy trying to kill each other. "Mornin', Sam." "Mornin', Fred." Good sportsmanship from the fighters.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I was trying to explain in another thread (the one about fighting MMA people) we have a big thing about good sportsmanship here, it's probably because we also play cricket lol but it's how we see things!

Latest Discussions