Stick forms

• Thread starter Owwthathurt,showmeagian
  • Start date

mcjon77

Orange Belt
Reaction score
flatlander said:
But VHS is so out, guys. Anything on DVD?
The 3 volume black belt magazine tapes are on DVD, but they don't have any forms IIRC.

Jon

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
You know, this brings up a couple of very interesting questions:

1. Who currently owns the original 7 tapes Prof. Presas did.

2. Are the most recent batch of tapes still in probate?

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dan Anderson said:
You know, this brings up a couple of very interesting questions:

1. Who currently owns the original 7 tapes Prof. Presas did.

2. Are the most recent batch of tapes still in probate?

Yours,
Dan Anderson

#1. I have some of the originals

#2. Isn't Jeff Delenay selling some of the recent tapes on his website? If those aren't the tapes, then what are they?

Sincerely,

Lisa McManus

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Paul,

Are you posting as Lisa? Is Lisa using your computer? This is confusing. Anyway, let me clarify:

1. Who owns the rights to RP's first batch of 7 tapes?
2. Yes, Jeff is selling those tapes on his website. My question should be, "Who owns the rights to those set of tapes?"

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dan Anderson said:
Paul,

Are you posting as Lisa? Is Lisa using your computer? This is confusing. Anyway, let me clarify:

1. Who owns the rights to RP's first batch of 7 tapes?
2. Yes, Jeff is selling those tapes on his website. My question should be, "Who owns the rights to those set of tapes?"

Yours,
Dan Anderson

That's not the ONLY thing Lisa is...(wink, wink) :rofl: Kidding of course (she's a little old for me anyhow, and I'm a little almost married :uhyeah: ).

So, those are the 7 tapes in question that he is selling. The bigger question is who owns the rights to sell them...and if it ain't Grandmaster Jeff, then I am sure that he'll have a problem, and he'll owe someone some bucks. As far as I know, who own the rights to what is still in probate.

Oh...and as to signing my name....I have a new-found hobby of humeriously signing someone elses name to my posts where I see fit. It makes me laugh...and I could laugh all damn day, with it! :rofl: For some reason, I have ben doing it all week and it hasn't gotten old yet! :boing2:

Yours,

Dan Anderson
:p

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
Oh...and as to signing my name....I have a new-found hobby of humeriously signing someone elses name to my posts where I see fit. It makes me laugh...and I could laugh all damn day, with it! :rofl: For some reason, I have ben doing it all week and it hasn't gotten old yet! :boing2:

Yours,

Dan Anderson
This is dangerous behaviour that could escalate into somethinng more serious. I recommend you talk to someone. If you would like to get together sometime, grab the next comet.

Yours in spirit,
David Koresh

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
That's not the ONLY thing Lisa is...(wink, wink) :rofl: Kidding of course (she's a little old for me anyhow, and I'm a little almost married :uhyeah: ).

So, those are the 7 tapes in question that he is selling. The bigger question is who owns the rights to sell them...and if it ain't Grandmaster Jeff, then I am sure that he'll have a problem, and he'll owe someone some bucks. As far as I know, who own the rights to what is still in probate.

Yours,

Dan Anderson

Dear Dan,

There is no such thing as almost a little bit married. It's like being a little bit pregnant.

Also, your spelling is wobbly. Go to spell check or learn the English language.

Yours,
Paul Groinulis
:boing2:

Latest Discussions