Spreckels Lake, SF

jmordkoff

White Belt
Reaction score
I hope this is an acceptable use of this forum. My uncle, Marty Mordkoff, practiced Tai Chi at Sprekels Lake in golden gate park. He recently passed away, and I'm trying to get in touch with Rose Fong, who I believe was also a participant. If anyone knows how to reach Rose or anyone from the group, I would greatly appreciate any leads. Thanks.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I hope this is an acceptable use of this forum. My uncle, Marty Mordkoff, practiced Tai Chi at Sprekels Lake in golden gate park. He recently passed away, and I'm trying to get in touch with Rose Fong, who I believe was also a participant. If anyone knows how to reach Rose or anyone from the group, I would greatly appreciate any leads. Thanks.
I will ask around and see if I can find out. Might be that I can pass along some info.

OP
J

jmordkoff

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you so much. If any of them want to get in touch with me, they can reach me at Jeremy dot Mordkoff at gmail dot com

OP
J

jmordkoff

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you so much. If any of them want to get in touch with me, they can reach me at Jeremy dot Mordkoff at gmail dot com
No luck I take it, or she doesn't want to be contacted.

Latest Discussions