Spiritual Martial Arts

Sotapanna

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I really want to share this video with the martial arts community. It is a short talk by my teacher about some of the deeper aspects of the arts. I wish everyone the best on the Way.
-Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I guess this is your introduction. It could use some more information. But regardless, welcome to MT. I hope you wish to contribute more to the different forums here. There are many who practice chinese MA, and others who practice other arts. We can all learn from each other, or strengthen our resolve when we disagree.

BTW, a single instance of a post is probably enough to enlighten or elicit comment.

Again, welcome.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. I think it's probably a pity that you chose the term 'Spiritual Martial Arts' as a header because it will probably put most people off from viewing what is in fact a very good series of monologues (yes I listened to all six). He is right on the button so I congratulate you on finding a teacher with his level of understanding. His understanding of the roles of kata, bunkai and kumite is exactly as it should be explained and he obviously incorporates the use of Ki in his teaching.

How long have you been learning from him?
:asian: