speaking of bis and bwe..........

Blooming Lotus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
OKay, not a big fan of weights too often, besides travelling and not always having weights to work with have become extremely attatched to my body weight exerercises. I have hashed this out elsewhere before, and am still not convinced. I don't lift weights!!! do Not!!! Varied hand angled pushups daily, tricep dips ( 50 - 100 min), daily when possible, no less than 3-4 days between sesh at my most busy. THe pushups I do both on kness and full . one handed/ one foot. tricep dips I do off a bed or or chair, long and legs in, hands close together, hands farther apart ( for both exercises), and off different heighted props. My bis are proportionately good ( even curiously largish proportionately) and so are my lats and delts. If pushups do not work your bis, and that's all I'm doing in that department, will someone please explain this to me in clear scientific 6 yr old ??? Sincerely interested!....... Anyone??

Thx

Blooming Lotus

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Sounds like people have argued that you can't build muscle without weight lifting?

I don't lift weights but have been asked if I do. I do cardio excercise for stamina and callestenics (pushups, situps, legs lifts, squats, etc.) and isometrics for muscle tone. Works for me. As I said, I've been asked if I lift weights and all my muscle, which is well defined, doesn't come from weight lifting.

OP
B

Blooming Lotus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I don't think that was so much the point of contention ( atrophy without weight lifting) as opposed to pushups ( from whatever hand angle or variation ) hitting your bis. Btw, noticed in last nights set 20-25 degree inward hand angle tri dips on the concentric are hitting them aswell. Guess I don't really need it explained. If they don't understand it, they just don't, but some of these boys are HM phd candidates!!???

Latest Discussions