Somebody has WAY too much time on their hands...

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
And to think how much the guy could produce with a real pen in all those hours. Has he heard of computers and Illustrator? But he does really good work, just has WASTED his time to do it "uniquely". Anybody want to buy a etch-a-sketch picture? Not something I want on my wall.

I'm a ink and pen (old style) artist but I adapted to computers and Illustrator programs. Not that I haven't been wasting alot of my time lately doing Urasai Grill games. sigh!

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
And to think how much the guy could produce with a real pen in all those hours. Has he heard of computers and Illustrator? But he does really good work, just has WASTED his time to do it "uniquely". Anybody want to buy a etch-a-sketch picture? Not something I want on my wall.
I'm a ink and pen (old style) artist but I adapted to computers and Illustrator programs. Not that I haven't been wasting alot of my time lately doing Urasai Grill games. sigh!

I too am an artist, and I appreciate the time and effort (and skill) that it took to produce these pictures because having "played" with the Etch A Sketches I remember how many times I had to start all over if I messed up on what-ever art/drawing I wanted to create. I think the man should be admired for creating depth and shading considering the tools he's given himself to work for. My topic title was more along the lines of tongue in cheek and irony than sarcasm... But I too find myself with wasted hours on the internet so you're not alone *G* :asian:

S

ShaolinWolf

WOW! Cool. Yeah, I think somebody has WAY too much time on their hands. Waste of time? Not if you enjoy it. And as for waste of time, I too spend too much time on the internet. LOL

:asian:

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:

Yah, and don't bother spending years learning Tae Kwon Do when you could just get a gun if you wanted to defend yourself.

It's not the product, it's the process.

BTW, I'd love to have an etch a sketch portrait on my wall. Those are amazing and it would be a great conversation piece.

-Rob

Latest Discussions