Some Hightlights

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Some Highlights of my son from this past Jr. Olympics.

[yt]0tOCrMe-xqA[/yt]

Fing Fang Foom

Green Belt
Reaction score
FFF enjoys watchin' your son, but like the youtube of your DD better... Girls kickin' butt is awesome!!! (course only have girls myself) :D

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
FFF enjoys watchin' your son, but like the youtube of your DD better... Girls kickin' butt is awesome!!! (course only have girls myself) :D
Yeah my daughter is getting better with time. She still has an issue with distance but we are working on it. Thanks for the comments.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Super Bad is right!!!!
Ha ha ha...yeah I was watchng "So you think you can Dance", and they played that song to a dance and thought that it would be cool to cut up some highlights to it.

Yes guys I watch dance shows.
icon11.gif
Those dancer are awesome. They have some fast feet and the most powerful legs I have ever seen. I keep trying to get my kids to take up dance but the boy is having none of it.
icon10.gif
Guess I will start my 3 year old before she gets into TKD.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Ha ha ha...yeah I was watchng "So you think you can Dance", and they played that song to a dance and thought that it would be cool to cut up some highlights to it.

Yes guys I watch dance shows.
icon11.gif
Those dancer are awesome. They have some fast feet and the most powerful legs I have ever seen. I keep trying to get my kids to take up dance but the boy is having none of it.
icon10.gif
Guess I will start my 3 year old before she gets into TKD.

That is a great song...and your son is incredible...

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
That is a great song...and your son is incredible...
Thanks. Hope you guys get to come down and train with us next year. National and JO's are in San Jose next year. Always good to train with good people.

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I keep trying to get my kids to take up dance but the boy is having none of it.

In about 2 years you can tell him, it's a great way to meet girls and he will be all over it.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
In about 2 years you can tell him, it's a great way to meet girls and he will be all over it.
Yes Mango.man that is so true. I only wish I knew that back then myself.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thanks. Hope you guys get to come down and train with us next year. National and JO's are in San Jose next year. Always good to train with good people.

Can't wait we will take you up on it