So you want to learn japanese

Originally posted by arnisador
I was surprised not to see karateka listed as one of the types you'll meet in a class!
I was surprised that there were none listed also.

Ya know...its really sad when you see yourself in a humor post....

or worse, your friends.....

The anime fans, man do I know them.....

:rofl:

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Ya know...its really sad when you see yourself in a humor post....

or worse, your friends.....

The anime fans, man do I know them.....

:rofl:
I know what you mean I hve a friend that has hundreds of anime video's. I like cartoons,but anime just doesn't do anything for me.

Originally posted by arnisador
I was surprised not to see karateka listed as one of the types you'll meet in a class!
Nah, karateka are too dumb. (Or too smart to enroll in the first place! Lots of Shorinji Kenshi, though. :D

Originally posted by fist of fury
I know what you mean I hve a friend that has hundreds of anime video's. I like cartoons,but anime just doesn't do anything for me.
Not even hentai anime? ;)

Originally posted by Kimpatsu
Not even hentai anime? ;)

Thats just wrong! :shrug:

If you want a HYSTERICAL anime then check Love Hina........bloody hysterical :D

Konbanwa, sushi maki des ka!

Or whatever he just said... OK I LIED! I CANNOT SPEAK IT... I CANNOT! SOB SOB SOB.

I DID date a japanese girl, but she REFUSED to teach me. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Technopunk
I DID date a japanese girl, but she REFUSED to teach me. :rolleyes:
Probably becasue she wasn't a teacher. You need formal classes to keep you motivateed, correct grammatical errors, and check assignments and homework.

Originally posted by Kimpatsu
Probably becasue she wasn't a teacher. You need formal classes to keep you motivateed, correct grammatical errors, and check assignments and homework.

MOB;

It looks as though there is another guy around here trying to teach you something. Maybe you'll listen for a change.:rolleyes:

Just a name....Sounded cool when I wrote it....But been shortened to M.O.B by all my many fans :rolleyes:

In "Hellblazer", Calibraxis was the Lord of Blades, and Butcher to the Devil's Court. He possessed Sir William Withey Gull to become Jack the Ripper, and then reemerged a century later, where John Constantine did battle with him, and ultimately tricked the demon into consuming itself.
This has been a Nerdflash.

I don't speak Japanese, but I went with a Japanese girl when in Japan and as I was nailing her she screamed in delight 'kusegoto kaisetsu, kusegoto kaisetsu'.
The next day I asked a friend what 'kusegoto kaisetsu' meant, but he shrugged and said, 'If she was enjoying herself, it was probably a compliment.'

That afternoon, we were playing golf and one of the older Japanese gents hit a hole-in-one, so I smiled and said, 'kusegoto kaisetsu'.

He frowned at me and said, 'What do you mean, 'not the right hole'?'

Latest Discussions

Back