Shotokan Karate

Gene Williams

Green Belt
Reaction score
I went to your website, but it doesn't tell me very much about your training or under whom you trained. I see you claim shodan in Shito ryu. Who did you train under for that? Love that red and black gi! How about a clip of you or your students doing kata or fighting or something.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kishoto said:
i have not asked for tittle of soke or grandmaster all my rank above fifth dan we recieved under protest.
Than why do you list your 9th Dan in your profile?

I studied for 7 years and was a brown belt. My instructor had 15 years (JKA then SKA) and she was a Nidan. Mr. Williams lists 35 years of training in his profile and is a sixth dan. How did you make ninth dan in 20 years and how do you expect it to be taken seriously?

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Gene Williams said:
I went to your website, but it doesn't tell me very much about your training or under whom you trained. I see you claim shodan in Shito ryu. Who did you train under for that? Love that red and black gi! How about a clip of you or your students doing kata or fighting or something.

Where/How did you find the website??

OP
K

kishoto

where did you get 20 years i started at age 12 i will soon be 51. do the math. as for my gi it was a gift from a direct studant of hokan soken.as for mine and my students ability you are welcome to come and try our ability. i will pay your expences.

Latest Discussions